9th June 2013, 07:20 AM   |  #30  
Flag Curitiba - PR
Thanks Meter: 308

432 posts
More
Angry CWM v6.0.3 and TWRP 2.5.0 - BLU TANK45 / K-Touch U9
Finally I can leave a contribution.
******** Remember: I am not responsible for your actions. ********

* Read all the steps! What you need: ---------------->>>>>>>>> To put CWM using mobileuncletool (Device must have ROOT).

1- Have a copy of your contacts, messages, apks, etc... saved on your computer.

2- Have experience in using SPFT SP_Flash_Tool-4.1-4.0.zip or higher;
In post # 8 has a simple tutorial and download drivers=> post#8

3- Select and download the CWM v6.0.3 or TWRP 2.5.0 for your device;
-->> CWMv6 BLU TANK45 W110i - by lopestom.rar_______________-->> CWMv6 K-Touch U9 - by lopestom.rar

_____-->> TWRP 2.5.0 BLU TANK45 W110i - by lopestom.rar_______________-->> TWRP 2.5.0 K-Touch U9 - by lopestom.rar

4- Unzip the file (will create a folder automatically); password => blu9;

5- Use file (MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt) for each unit in SPFT;

6- Make the process for flashing [recovery.img] with SPFT on your device. Another option is if the device is with ROOT, use [mobileuncletool] to flash the file.
To go CWMv6 => With unit off, press simultaneously the buttons [POWER and VOL+]. With the button VOL+ select RECOVERY MODE and press the button VOL- to confirm.
Execute your first backup. Select with VOL + or VOL- [backup and restore] --> backup. Confirm with POWER. This will create a folder on your sdcard [clockworkmod]. Copy this entire folder to your computer.
When you need to restore, take the same step in before CWMv6 and select [restore].

Make the necessary tests and if all goes well, give me a feedback of the situation.
So be happy with the backup of your device.

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

** For ROOT (With CWMv6 placed on your device): ---------------->>>>>>>>> New method for ROOT without using SPFT: ROOT in BLU TANK 4.5 / K-Touch U9 with JB 4.1.1

I have a forum BLU VIVO 4.3 which indicates how the rest of the process for ROOT and images. Also in this post # 8 with the link ROOT all MT65xx JB.

1- Download the file [UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.32.zip] (not unzip);

2- On your device ---> configuration ---> Security --> check the option=> Unknown sources.

3- Put on your sdcard the above file(1). Turn off your phone to go to CWMv6 [select install zip from sdcard] ->>

--> Find and select the file [UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.32.zip] with VOL - or VOL +;

--> Confirm with POWER.

Go + ++ Go Back + + + up to find -> reboot system now. Select with POWER.

Later, you see in your device [aplications] a icone [#] with name SuperSu.

Have a nice day.

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

***To put googlePLAY [GAPPS]:

1- Download the file [gapps-jb-20120726-signed.zip]; Click me

2- Put on your sdcard the above file(1). Turn off your phone to go to CWMv6 [select install zip from sdcard] ->>

--> Find and select the file [gapps-jb-20120726-signed.zip] with VOL - or VOL +;

--> Confirm with POWER.

Go + ++ Go Back + + + up to find -> reboot system now. Select with POWER.

Later, you see in your device [aplications] the googlePLAY and any all others.

Have a nice day.
Last edited by lopestom; 29th July 2013 at 08:14 AM. Reason: New method for ROOT
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lopestom For This Useful Post: [ View ]