Motorola Defy Mini XT320/XT321 all-in-one script/utility
I've ported mattlgroff's DROIDRAZR all-in-one Script to the Motorola Defy Mini XT320/XT321. This will make life easier and it will do it for you.
Make sure you have fastboot mode if not please refer to this guide for fastboot but there is a fastboot checker in option 6 but it won't install fastboot for you.
1. Root your Motorola Defy Mini XT320/XT321
2. Install 2nd-init/TWRP Recovery
3. Overclock installation
4. Unroot Device
5. Wipe Data/Factory Reset
6. Fastboot checker.
7. Exit Utility
NEW PACKAGE & instructions
1. Download the EXE file at http://www.mediafire.com/?c81fnrtrki65e9i
2. Double click on the exe.
3. Choose an option by entering a number from 1 to 7
OLD PACKAGE & instructions
1. Download package at [REMOVED OLD LINK]
Please Download the fixed package at http://www.mediafire.com/?krxtemrthsz5ier
EXE Version: http://www.mediafire.com/?0kwmx4whjj1ua8c
2. Extract the zip file making sure all the files are in the same place.
3. Click on the batch file named 'DefyMiniUtility.bat'
4. Choose an option by entering a number from 1 to 7.
- Bernd.Defy for overclock module and Guitwo2 for init.d script
- Guitwo2 and jkkk88 for TWRP and aweosomeabhjeet for 2nd-init
- DoOMLoRD for unroot script
- Mattlgroff for the original DROID RAZR all-in-one script
If anyone knows if I missed a member for the credits, please PM me. Thanks
Make sure press thanks if it works
Guys please don't repost it as your own work, otherwise I'll report it and you will get banned from XDA.
NOTE: If you have previously used the old EXE to install TWRP then please remove the old folders by using these instructions using cmd before using updated exe to install TWRP;
mount -o remount,rw -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock11 /system
rm -R /system/bootmenu
Then use the updated exe to install TWRP.
If you don't like TWRP, you can download Guitwo2's Permanent CWM at http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...3&d=1365682716
Temporary CWM Recovery: http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...9&d=1365680458
2nd-init does NOT work in CWM Recovery
Thanks to @Guitwo2
for CWM Recovery.
Instructions on how to install Permanent CWM Recovery:
1. Make sure stericson-busybox is installed
2. Put XT320_bootmenuV2.zip in the root of your sdcard
3. Reboot into fastboot mode by typing this command in cmd:
adb reboot bootloader
4. Then type this command in cmd:
fastboot boot recovery.img
5. Then use volume keys to navigate and power button to select option. Select install zip from sdcard, then select XT320_bootmenuV2.zip and select yes to install the zip file
6. Then reboot device by selecting reboot device now.
CWM 6 has a bug where it asks you to 'disable recovery flash' when you select reboot system now make sure you select NO or you will soft brick your device.
-v2 No need to mount /sdcard in CWM Recovery. Fixed TWRP installation issues.
-v2.0.1 Released an .exe version of script, to simplify installation
-v18.104.22.168 Fixed bootmenu.zip