Automated Cricket WAP and Arcsoft CABs for Windows Mobile CDMA Devices.

Motorola Q's DO NOT support Arcsoft so DO NOT install those CABs, you may only use the Carrier CAB..

1: Please delete/overwrite/rename the IOTA folder in device memory/program files (if exists, usually stock ROMs)

2: Please delete the HTC Guardian shortcut or equivalent from device memory/windows/startup folder (if exists, usually stock ROMs) and reboot your device.

3: Install my Security Policy Lifter CAB (you may or may not need this depending on the ROM you use) and reboot your device.

4: Now choose a CAB to install your options and explanations are below. Obviously reboot your device after installation.

The HTC Titan MMS Fix versions I only found needed on a HTC Titan with a Stock ROM. Most custom ROMs including Mine dont have the Default Connection string issue. MMS always works.. So you can user the "Other" versions if using a Titan with a custom ROM or another WM CDMA device. The "All" versions mean that its just Arcsoft, not WAP or Carrier settings like the others. The Cricket Carrier CAB is for people that just want to set up their data Connection on Cricket *it is not required for my cabs that have WAP in the name* . You dont have to do anything but install. No deleting any registry settings or connections for all of these CABs! They do all the work for you.

For the CABs with WAP or the Carrier CAB all you have to do after reboot is make sure phone is unplugged and open internet explorer. Navigate to a real page like yahoo.com and a prompt will come up. Enter your 10digitnumber@mycricket.com and password is "cricket" lowercase and no quotes. Blank domain, click save password. Then OK, or Done.

If you are going to try several of them just make sure to uninstall old CAB before new one. Easy.

Also if you are going to use these for another Carrier just remember that each Arcsoft of mine has the Cricket SetMdn fix in the start up folder. It woulnt hurt you but may as well get rid of it if not using Cricket.

"HTC Titan" MMS Fix including Cricket WAP and Arcsoft 5.0.31.7 <--Sets up Data Connection and Installs Arcsoft for Cricket, uses Titan MMS fix to delete default connection string.
"HTC Titan" MMS Fix including Cricket WAP and Arcsoft 5.2.32.2R1 <--Sets up Data Connection and Installs Arcsoft for Cricket, uses Titan MMS fix to delete default connection string.

"Other" Windows Mobile CDMA devices Cricket WAP and Arcsoft 5.0.31.7 <--Sets up Data Connection and Installs Arcsoft for Cricket.
"Other" Windows Mobile CDMA devices Cricket WAP and Arcsoft 5.2.32.2R1 <--Sets up Data Connection and Installs Arcsoft for Cricket.

"All" Cricket Arcsoft 5.0.31.7 <--Arcsoft set up for Cricket
"All" Cricket Arcsoft 5.2.32.2R1 <--Arcsoft set up for Cricket

Make sure that after installing an Arcsoft CAB that you dont fall victim to the WAP type bug this link will explain what happens and what it is and how to fix it.

Ryan Mogul Cricket Carrier CAB <--Just sets up your Cricket Data Connection

These CABs totally blow away any others created before. I spent a lot of time on these. A little taste of everything for everyone. Here is the other great thing about these CABs and they are the first of its kind. You do not have to edit your registry first! You do not have to delete any existing Data Connections! My CABs take care of all that work.

For example when I tested my new method out I created a few dummy connections using my phone. I also went into the registry HKLMS arcsoft and added a bunch of bogus keys. I then changed my connection to one of the bogus ones. Top and Bottom networks were bogus. Then I installed my Cricket WAP and Arcsoft 5_0_31_7 (non Titan Fix version my ROMs dont need default connection fix to operate properly). The CAB totally deleted all existing connections with the exception of the ones that are supposed to be there. My work network, secure wap, internet, my isp etc.. And it installed the Cricket data connection ready to activate using the browser like normal. Then I checked the Arcsoft keys and the bogus ones were gone. Everything was how its supposed to be.

The point is with all of these CABs you dont have to do anything but install to device memory and sit back let it do all the work. Absolutely great!

If it doesnt install soft reset your device and try again. Do not check messages first just reboot and install.

If it still doesnt install try another CAB, your Stock NOOB ROM is probably affecting your ability to install such CABs.

PayPal Account not required to Donate.

Donaters please include your Forum Member Name for appreciation.

RM Contributions:

I am very sorry to anyone I have let down the past couple years. My Mother passed away from Cancer and then I was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma shortly after. I got into remission once and it came back. I underwent a Stem Cell Transplant and am in remission again. I hope to be back someday. Thank you everyone for your patience, your thoughts, and your prayers. P.S. I am on Verizon nowadays running a LG G2! Cmon KitKat OTA!