Originally Posted by davidep85
READ CAREFULLY, FAQ FOR OLD BOOTLOADER:
Hi everyone, this is my experience:
- My bootloader is XXUBMGA
- My recovery is Clockworkmod
- I flashed XXUEMJ5 modem with odin 3.09 and it is working fine (only one flash, auto reboot enabled)
- You have to flash XXUEMJ5 modem in order to get data working
- If you flash XXUEMJ5 wifi fix you won't have sound anymore
- If you flash XXUBMGA wifi fix, sound is fine but you can't enable/use wifi
- I flashed XXUEMJ5 CWM with full wipe (wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache, format system)
- Before rebooting, recovery will ask you to disable recovery flash. Hit no otherwise you will lost root and you have to use CF-AUTO root to re-root the rom
Other than wifi, the rom is fully working, it is very speedy, titanium backup is working fine and also wanam exposed!
To get wifi fully working, dev needs 4.3 kernel sources, so please wait!
PLEASE READ THIS before asking always the same questions!