ok so i have been following this:
2) Rename the downloaded file to zImage and copy it to /Storage Card/linux
3) Modify your default.txt to have an MTYPE of 2372
4) Delete your rootfs.img file to force the installer to re-run (and to clean away any custom qwerty.kl files you may have)
5) Boot into Wing Linux and let the installer run
6) Your Key Mappings is up to date and you do not need to modify it anymore!
i get into android but keys arent mapped...
thanks in advance!
maybe some day my dreams come true...