Sense 5 update 4.2.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

hf_onyx

Jul 22, 2012
Well I think HTC would have done a lot of good if they had provided a roadmap of a sort with regards to updates. Keeping us in suspense is not helping much.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

inSaN1Ty_X

Nov 21, 2011
Espoo
Well I think HTC would have done a lot of good if they had provided a roadmap of a sort with regards to updates. Keeping us in suspense is not helping much.

Probably it is not profitable for HTC to release any roadmaps or update lists. If they suddenly encounter major problems like the HTC One S case they have to face the customers rage about the broken promises etc.

One can only guess which devices will get 4.2.2 and 4.3. Most likely the most high-end models from 2012 and later.

pandaball

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 18, 2011
Looking at the thread, I'd say it has outlived its usefulness. Everything that could have been said about 4.2.2 on this device has already been said, and all I saw over the last few pages was people criticising HTC, how the HOX is always on old versions of Android, the HOX's hardware, AOSP, Tegra and generally topics at best tangential to the topic, at worst completely off. This is the second time I'm here in two days about off-topic, so thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Looking at the thread, I'd say it has outlived its usefulness. Everything that could have been said about 4.2.2 on this device has already been said, and all I saw over the last few pages was people criticising HTC, how the HOX is always on old versions of Android, the HOX's hardware, AOSP, Tegra and generally topics at best tangential to the topic, at worst completely off. This is the second time I'm here in two days about off-topic, so thread closed.
    I swear!!! if i dont get an oficial update in one week, I'LL BUY NOKIA WITH WP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CNAT W8''''

Go buy it and leave us alone!
    This is exactly why threads are closed!
    Mike1986 posted on his own thread yesterday
    And he claims that the update is near and there will be hboot update.

Check the screen shots :

uploadfromtaptalk1375571789326.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1375571824944.jpg

Guys this is answer from hTC on my question about update..

Dear Josip,

Thank you for contacting HTC.

Kindly note that 4.2.2 update for Jelly Bean should be released as soon as the updating of HTC One is completed. We do not have any specific date at the moment, however we do believe that it will happen very soon, as the update for HTC One was already released for majority of active devices.

Sent from my Endeavor
    eta4upus.jpg
    before one hour from now,it starting rolling out for Taiwanese one x+ users (we are looking for more news)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2