[KEYBOARD] Dark GE/AOSP 4.3 Keyboard (LatinIMEGoogle)
As from my Thread for the Galaxy Nexus and Nexus4 , here is the HTC One GE version of the Dark Keyboard
Use at your own risk!
If you don't know anything about flashing a ZIP-File please stop reading here and go to somewhere where you can learn the first steps.
I was just looking for a dark and good looking JB Keyboard,
but I couldn't find a simple dark keyboard as I had found for my ICS.
So I just copied the conted of the drawable-xhdpi folder from my
ICS-Dark-Keyboard to the drawable-xhdpi folder of the JB-Stock-Keyboard and the AOSP/AOKP Stock Keyboard.
So the theming-credit goes to someone else I don't know by name, but I realy love this stock looking dark keyboard.
My contribution is only the idea to put it into a GE 4.3 Keyboard APK and make the flashable ZIP
hope you like it, have fun guys!
in some cases it can cause Keyboard FCs so Backup before!
if you've played with your DPI it could happen that you will not see any changes because this Keyboard for (X)XHDPI
Download flashable ZIP
(LatinIMEGoogle.apk for GE 4.3, I've tested with TrickDroid GE 2.0 ROM )
Do it yourself way for every GE/AOSP ROM and everyone who can use a ZIP Tool:
Download RES/XHDPI files
- Download res.zip from my Googledrive
- extract your ROMs Keyboard file (LatinIME.apk, LatinImeGoogle.apk, no matter wich one you have) using a Root Explorer
or just grab it out of your ROM's ZIP-File
- copy your keyboard file to a PC
- open your Keyboard file with 7-zip (open Source)
- go to res/drawable-xhdpi and drag&drop all the files from the res.zip's drawable-xhdpi folder you've downloaded
- put back the changed keyboard APK to your phone, copy it to system/app and don't forget to change the permissions to what it was before
Thats all, no magic required!
Feel free to use the Dark Keyboard in any ROM, I don't care.
MOTOROLA Milestone -> HTC Desire Z -> Google/Samsung Galaxy Nexus -> Google/LG Nexus 4 -> HTC One -> MOTOROLA RAZR i -> Google/LG Nexus 5
WeTab -> ASUS TF700T -> Google/ASUS Nexus 7 (2012) -> Google/ASUS Nexus 7