[ROM] 桜ドロイドプロジェクトv2 (Sakura Droid Project v2) - CyanogenMod 10.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

tofueatsbread

Mar 7, 2013
So where is rc1? Many people(not me) gave him their mail, but he cheated again. He can release, only if someone other will do it, and he just will steal it or if st ericsson will release source.
If you respect yourself, don't be silly.

He is busy. He has work. He has a busy life. He has his own stuff to do. To summarise, he is busy and does not really have time to send out rc1 all at once. He is not cheating. Your making yourself look like a fool. Give him time. Maybe he found another bug in the last minute.

EDIT: i bet he likes those newcomers who keep asking questions with answers over people like you

Sent from my GT-I8160 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Gakupo

danik7272

Jun 25, 2012
Moscow
He is busy. He has work. He has a busy life. He has his own stuff to do. To summarise, he is busy and does not really have time to send out rc1 all at once. He is not cheating. Your making yourself look like a fool. Give him time. Maybe he found another bug in the last minute.

EDIT: i bet he likes those newcomers who keep asking questions with answers over people like you

Ok, ok he is busy, he is the busiest person in the world. :good:

muxa1980

Dec 21, 2012
He's busy, he's busy ... Stop suit on his behalf! So busy that you can not separate one minute to say "I have a problem, I'm working on that?" Dr.Harald is busy, but he wrote that we do not expect a new release before September ember. Bagnz0z reports that the new edition will be available for 3-4 days and then it does not occur for 10 days. And this is not the first time!

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

danik7272

Jun 25, 2012
Moscow
He's busy, he's busy ... Stop suit on his behalf! So busy that you can not separate one minute to say "I have a problem, I'm working on that?" Dr.Harald is busy, but he wrote that we do not expect a new release before September ember. Bagnz0z reports that the new edition will be available for 3-4 days and then it does not occur for 10 days. And this is not the first time!

salaam:good:

arpit85

Jun 15, 2008
Bangkok
People complaining why not built CM10.1 on your own? You have sources and hundreds of guides available online (including official guide).

sl1p1990

Dec 21, 2012
Świecie
It's not about complaining about the developer's(/s') laziness/business, but his/their inability to stick to the deadline they set themselves, given all the people waiting for the rom. If the devs have tight schedules, fine, but they should not throw empty promises in the users' faces when they cannot keep them. Or if they did and were unable to complete their work on time, they should at least give some sort of excuse or an information that the rom will not have been completed by that time. #1 XDA rule is never to ask for an ETA, and no one does, but when the devs say they will manage and finish what they have started up to a certain point of time and they don't, what should we, users, make of it?

Last edited:

muxa1980

Dec 21, 2012
People complaining why not built CM10.1 on your own? You have sources and hundreds of guides available online (including official guide).

I'm talking about the lack of seriousness and not the date of the release. As for me not to ever build because it will not install. But saying that it's ridiculous repeatedly announce a new release and then he just does not appear in the forum. Again, this has nothing to do with the release date, but should not I ask myself deadlines. This is not the first time. And opened a new topic about 10.1 CM before zavrđio job. And this is not the first time. Take for example Dh.Harald, he just does not talk about the date if it can not comply. Fair would be to up and say I do not have time and let CM 10.1 builds someone else if he wants to.

alldine345

Mar 28, 2011
It's not about complaining about the developer's(/s') laziness/business, but his/their inability to stick to the deadline they set themselves, given all the people waiting for the rom. If the devs have tight schedules, fine, but they should not throw empty promises in the users' faces when they cannot keep them. Or if they did and were unable to complete their work on time, they should at least give some sort of excuse or an information that the rom will not have been completed by that time. #1 XDA rule is never to ask for an ETA, and no one does, but when the devs say they will manage and finish what they have started up to a certain point of time and they don't, what should we, users, make of it?

what if the new build has new bugs? what if it could bricked your devices so he prefer not to release it yet? do you want to take the risk? even if he already mention the release date he still has the right not to release it or abandoned it. do you know why? because this was his f*cking rom, he did by himself and made it for free, you cant told him what to do. i know bagnzor since a long time, he was in the team who bought cm10 to first generation Galaxy Ace. they did a great job for our ancient devices.
just for info, back then we ace users has a lot of great developers, but thanks to people like you who cant wait a little bit for free stuff or too stupid to build by theirself and keep pushing the developers who has their own life out there untill the are tired and abandoned the project.

ps: my english suck, deal with it.

tofueatsbread

Mar 7, 2013
Guys, thread for dev stuff. Please stop the argument. And im pretty sure MIUI v5 user @yujingyi1996 doesn't mind not having the rc1 test yet. No other picked testers complained.

Reactions: pinhead97

pinhead97

Jul 20, 2013
Southampton
Dude calm down, the problem is bagnz0r keeps saying he will real ease on a date, never does, but then never gives a reason why, and how's quiet again. As he is a developer, surely it is a good idea to give updates on progress, especially when there are lots of eager people waiting to test this

tofueatsbread

Mar 7, 2013
Ok.
1. Download the sources
2. Build the rom
3. Test it
4. Release
Why don't you try? Im sure almost everyone like you thinks he is a liar. But everyone viewing this thread knows he is a VERY busy man.

dlsygaco

Jan 11, 2013
Bais City
Seriously people? When bagnz0r will be back and sees all of those rants again do u think he will be motivated? He already proved his credibility and he already stated he has other work.

Will you die if he doesnt send you rc's? I hope someone cleans this up. Just try other 4.2 roms for now.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

Rox

Nov 11, 2012
Mostar
Ok.
1. Download the sources
2. Build the rom
3. Test it
4. Release
Why don't you try? Im sure almost everyone like you thinks he is a liar. But everyone viewing this thread knows he is a VERY busy man.

He can't simply relase it. It is not fair to bagnzor who bring 4.2.2 to our device

Sent from my GT-I8160

xHausx

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 5, 2010
Central Florida
If your posts do not help contribute to the development of this ROM then they don't belong here. Cluttering the forums with complaints and being disrespectful to others is unacceptable and must stop.

I'm now subscribed to this thread, please keep it respectful and on topic moving forward.

dwade0705

Jun 22, 2013
Paris
Sorry for the stupid question but what this update will change to cm 10.1

Sorry for my bad english

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM] 桜ドロイドプロジェクトv2 (Sakura Droid Project v2) - CyanogenMod 10.1

桜ドロイドプロジェクトv2
    Sakura Droid Project v2

桜ドロイドプロジェクトv2 (Sakura Droid Project v2) team:
    • bagnz0r
    • Marcin
    • Macław

Downloads:
    http://bagnz0r.pl/?p=19
    http://bitbucket.org/sakuradroid

Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qgII69L7g0

Not working (Beta 2):
    • Camcorder
    • In-app microphone
    • GPS

Progress updates
    http://bagnz0r.pl

Donations?
    Since some people were asking, and I want to help certain young market -- we now support donations.
    However, please note that donations will be accepted only after you agree to the terms described on donation page.
    http://bagnz0r.pl/index.php/donate/

Wanna help?
    Join our IRC channel.
    Code:
    irc.rizon.net
    #sakuradroid

This thread is not a duplicate! It's intended for CyanogenMod 10.1!
    The first release is coming later today or a couple of hours after the midnight! :)
    New build coming up later today, or 2 or 3 hours after midnight.

Changelist:
    • Working GPS
    • Working microphone in apps
    • Hardware video encoding and decoding (OMX/Camcorder)
    • Removed GApps
    • Capacitive control buttons should no longer cause wakelock
    • smartassV2 CPU frequency governor as default
    • noop I/O scheduler as default
    • Disabled bfq I/O scheduler
    • Disabled deadline I/O scheduler
    • Disabled userspace CPU frequency governor
    • Disabled conservative CPU frequency governor
    • Disabled powersave CPU frequency governor
    • More CPU frequencies available
    Oliver has just fixed HW OMX video encoder on s3 mini, do you think there is possibile to use their source?

We've been in cahoots for the past day. Yes, it's almost 10000% guaranteed that OMX will be fixed in Beta 3.
    I'll help bagnz0r as much as I can with making fully working ROMs for your device, as I made that for S3 Mini :)

Wysłane z mojego GT-I8190 za pomocą Tapatalk 4
    There will be. Eventually this week.
    I have resolved my legal issues sooner than expected, so we are more or less on clear waters here.

http://bagnz0r.pl/index.php/2013/08...xpected-sakura-droid-v2-rc1-coming-this-week/