[ROM][4.3.1][JLS36I][STABLE]Unofficial CyanogenMod 10.2 for Xiaomi MI-ONE[04/12/2013]
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.2 (JB), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
- USB (Storage and ADB)
- HW acceleration
- Offline changing
- USB/Bluetooth tethering
- no selinux support
- Removed wallpapers and Some ringtones
- removed LatinIME dictionaries other than en
- some TTS language pack removed
- a Firewall app include, thanks Jason Tschohl
- background process limit is ten times of what is displayed (we have enough memory)
- have problem with CDMA network
- handset icon not showed if handset plugged in
All the Source:
NOTE: System Two is not supported
- Put the zip in sdcard and rename to update.zip
- press Power and Volumn Up button at the same time, will boot into recovery
- Wipe Cache, wipe User Data
- Install update.zip to System One
- Reboot to System One
If you like my hard work and want to give a small amount of money for me to buy a bear, please click the "Donate to me" button under my username. Otherwise I would be grateful if you can click the "Thanks" button on the bottom right of this post. Thanks
Team-Hydra (your pyramid repo help a lot)
Special thanks to my P350 and PecanCM team for introducing me to the android developing world
Device: LG Optimus Me P350
ROM: Cyanogenmod 7
Recovery: AmonRA-GNM 2.2.1
Device: Xiaomi MI1S Youth
ROM: Unofficial CyanogenMod 10.2
Recovery: [CWM v188.8.131.52] MI-ONE Plus