[ROM][KitKat][KTU84P] Nexus 4 4.4.4 stock (odexed, deodexed)

Search This thread

otariq

Feb 17, 2012
Boot loader needs to be flashed separately but the kernel is included

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

nedooo

Dec 26, 2010
Sarajevo
After trying almost any custom...stock still rock :)
Thanx to OP...and using Xposed and GravityBox gives you cool stuff that was to be found only in custom ROMs before...
Stock + Xposed = winwin :victory:

apatal

Feb 27, 2012
Manila
After trying almost any custom...stock still rock :)
Thanx to OP...and using Xposed and GravityBox gives you cool stuff that was to be found only in custom ROMs before...
Stock + Xposed = winwin :victory:
In that case, maybe you're interested in trying out this new project by a friend. It's mostly stock with speed enhancements and xposed built in. You can find it here
@fireb33: sorry for hijacking your thread, bro. Just couldn't pass the chance to tell him about it. It seemed to fit his needs. Thanks.

nedooo

Dec 26, 2010
Sarajevo
In that case, maybe you're interested in trying out this new project by a friend. It's mostly stock with speed enhancements and xposed built in. You can find it here
@fireb33: sorry for hijacking your thread, bro. Just couldn't pass the chance to tell him about it. It seemed to fit his needs. Thanks.

Tried it before reverting to stock...hybrid one JSS (crap)...freezes and that was a bye bye...
Now there is new v2 JW based...but still I don't see any need...what speed...stock rock!!!

Reactions: Gnome and apatal

strongiukas

May 6, 2011
Kaunas
So, Odexed version of 4.3 is the real google image with root? no other changes are made? I was using cm10.2 and I want to go back to stock. But real stock, without any changes or enhancmed. But I need also root.
And is it google services included in that rom, or I should download and install separately?

gbarayah

Dec 2, 2009
California
So, Odexed version of 4.3 is the real google image with root? no other changes are made? I was using cm10.2 and I want to go back to stock. But real stock, without any changes or enhancmed. But I need also root.
And is it google services included in that rom, or I should download and install separately?

That is correct - and Google Apps should be included as well, judging by the size of the download file.

fernandezhjr

May 4, 2009
Highlands, TX

It is the stock image with the Google apps, just rooted. Flash away.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

michaelg1030

Apr 28, 2011
If I flash the odex version, will I be able to dirty flash or receive any ota updates?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Feb 25, 2013
Louveira
Any bug/freeze/crash in this 4.3 stock deodexed version?

Depends what you're coming from. I am on the deodex version, and I still get ota updates - got to watch that tho' as you might loose root.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

hey, I see you're using the 4.3 deodexed version. Are you facing any issues/bugs ?

I am still in 4.3 stock and I don't want to go back to 4.2.2 (CM 10.1.3) or try an unstable version (CM 10.2 Nightlies), so, if this 4.3 rooted and deodexed version is stable , it would be perfect!

thanks

Last edited:

ImSoHungry

Mar 30, 2010
New York
hey, I see you're using the 4.3 deodexed version. Are you facing any issues/bugs ?

I am still in 4.3 stock and I don't want to go back to 4.2.2 (CM 10.1.3) or try an unstable version (CM 10.2 Nightlies), so, if this 4.3 rooted and deodexed version is stable , it would be perfect!

thanks

Im using it and i havent had any issues or noticed any bugs. Stock rebooted on me when i was editing a video in movie maker, twice. But now with this ROM i tried to replicate that and it didnt happen.:good:

Reactions: adalbertogonzaga

Top Liked Posts