Talking Interop-unlock achieved

DID IT!!!!!

I've interop-unlocked my ATIV S.

The process is a little hokey, and relies on having the Samsung disagnosis app; we'll either need to find a way to get that onto other phones, or find a similar vuln in them.

It's possible, though, and I've done it. Stock TELUS Mobility ROM, standard AppHub dev unlock (should work with the free unlock).

I can install apps with both ID_CAP_INTEROPSERVICES, and with non-public capabilities (internal or private), and they run.

This is a beautiful, beautiful day. It's 5AM and pouring rain outside and I need to be at work in four hours, but I could hardly be happier!

Real thread forthcoming. For the moment, I need to dance around a little and see what else I can do with it.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wp_ss_20130906_0001[1].jpg
Views:	59215
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	2239130  
Attached Files
File Type: xap NativeToastLauncherApp_Release_ARM.xap - [Click for QR Code] (56.1 KB, 4299 views)
Win8/Windows RT projects:
List of desktop apps for hacked RT devices

WP8 projects:
Native Access WebServer and Libraries
WP8 Interop Unlocks
Storage Cleanup tool

WP7 projects:
XapHandler, Root Webserver, OEM Marketplace XAPs, Bookmarklets collection (Find On Page), Interop-unlock hacks.

Do not private message me with questions that should have been posted on the forum! Not only are you wasting your time - I'm not going to bother writing an answer to such a question for only one person - but I will probably block you from PMing me in the future as well.