[MOD][THEME][JB]4.2.2 style Small Apps

Search This thread

Bert98

Jul 24, 2012
Padova
Moto G
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Hi everyone,

I ported the Small Apps icons from Xperia Z's 4.2.2 update and added support for hdpi and mdpi :D

Flash via CWM and reboot, smooth and easy ;)

Tested in my U with stock JB by Flare and Andrewast's Small Apps port, confirmed working on Go too, please test and report back :)

DOWNLOAD LINK

Screenshot:

182346_571008842960594_2128185603_n.jpg

Last edited:

Ben Ling

Recognized Themer
Nov 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Last edited:

Bert98

Jul 24, 2012
Padova
Moto G
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T

Bert98

Jul 24, 2012
Padova
Moto G
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
I didn't.mean that !
the taskswitcher.I.mean is whole.place when.you.press home

You mean the launcher? It's the one in Flare's v2 ROM

Screenshots of the taskswitcher?
And not only 1 simple screenshot.

edit:
I looked in the zip, nothing changed so far, just replaced some apps what i already have on 4.1.2

:::[ Pandemic ..:: JB MoonBreakers® 4 Ever !!:..
Sent From The Moon With My Xperia P !

Bro, I only changed the icons of the four Small Apps with the new ones and added the pngs for mdpi and hdpi, that's it. I didn't port 4.2.2 small apps.

Inviato dal mio ST25i usando Tapatalk 4

Reactions: DaniPhii
You mean the launcher? It's the one in Flare's v2 ROM

Bro, I only changed the icons of the four Small Apps with the new ones and added the pngs for mdpi and hdpi, that's it. I didn't port 4.2.2 small apps.

Inviato dal mio ST25i usando Tapatalk 4

But can you port 4.2.2 small apps ?
Or you bro @Andrewasth ??

:::[ Pandemic ..:: JB MoonBreakers® 4 Ever !!:..
Sent From The Moon With My Xperia P !

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone,

I ported the Small Apps icons from Xperia Z's 4.2.2 update and added support for hdpi and mdpi :D

Flash via CWM and reboot, smooth and easy ;)

Tested in my U with stock JB by Flare and Andrewast's Small Apps port, confirmed working on Go too, please test and report back :)

DOWNLOAD LINK

Screenshot:

182346_571008842960594_2128185603_n.jpg
    Thanks but I'm now in a very big problem. Help me get out of this:

Yesterday I was running Xnovathor 4.1.2 ROM on my device & found this Stock 4.1.2 ROM found here: http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=2270027 that post said to install ROM over stock ICS but I installed it over that Xnovathor ROM (I made a backup before installing). It installed successfully & restarted phone. Everything worked fine upto that "ANDROID IS UPDATING" screen. Then a notification was coming up everytime I press OK on it saying something like.... "BOOT NOT PROPERLY WORKING" or something like this. Then I restarted my phone and since then my phone is stuck at that SONY LOGO for infinite time......

I had this problem too. Apparently, if you flash stock JB over a CM based ROM, it gets stuck at the first reboot. Flash stock ICS via flashtool first, let it boot, and then flash stock JB :)

Inviato dal mio Xperia U usando Tapatalk 4
    Work perfectly on my xperia go sir.. :thumbup:

Sent from my ST27i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Which ROM is there in the screenshot? I need a fully working Jelly Bean 4.1 for my Xperia U (I mean NO BUGS like wi-fi tethering & LED bar in Xnovathor, some with infinite bootloop, etc.). By the way, great work! It works for my eXperiance v2.1 ROM (It is 4.0.4 ROM). :)

It was Flare's v2 ROM, with Honami apps and mods flashed later, i only missed the Small Apps to get the full Honami look and here they are :p

Inviato dal mio Xperia U usando Tapatalk 4
    thanks bert!!

i tried 4.2.2 small apps by rakz. but my u become slow.. yes it is compatible, but it hangs a lot of time.. most of my apps are not responding.. anyway... i will use this one coz 4.1 small apps is lag free on xu stock jb.. thanks to your mod :good:

EDIT: bro can i have your using toolsettings.apk :) thanks!