Search This thread

Supramati

Aug 25, 2009
Hi guys,

Nice to be here. I recently bought a Sunno Hdi (HTC t8282 Clone).

I know that the original one is the better but this clone is what i could afford.

I've made a search here and I didn't find anything related to this clone.

I would like to know if somebody else here have this phone and if threre are some 6.5 rom compatible and touch flow 3d.

This is my clone: http://cgi.ebay.ca/NEW-5-0MP-Navigation-3-2-WM6-1-WI-FI-GPS-Sunno-HDi_W0QQitemZ150364973993QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCell_Phones?hash=item2302736ba9&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Supramati

Darkhoney

Sep 4, 2009
yes i would say return the device I ordered this from a website but canceled and got my money refunded back going to buy a non china windows phone instead

thedeus

Sep 16, 2008
Hmmm that sounds not good.
I have installed this but the phone is working. :rolleyes:

I think we have to wait for the Wm6.5 and try this.
Maybe it will work???

The phone doesn't go to "MODEM..." screen (boot loader). I can't update again with another ROM.

I push VOLUME- + POWER and phone doesn't arrive on TODAY. I think that it is in "upgrading mode", so I try to use Mover.exe in order to update again ROM, but it says:
WAITING FOR USB TO CONNECT...

I don't know what I must to do... :(:(

benedict_x

Aug 14, 2009
Pasir Ris
Hey guys, I was given a rom that restored my Sunno HDi to 6.1. You gotta use the loading program with the .img file in windows Xp though. If someone shows me where to do upload the file/s I could do so and help anyone who has encounted the 6.5 error.

Conradfreak

Jul 15, 2009
Any one have the user manual of this phone? maybe the solution is in it,

I have only a Operating Guide but it is only about to control the Phone.
Nothing with Reset or so on.

benedict_x said:
If someone shows me where to do upload the file/s I could do so and help anyone who has encounted the 6.5 error.

You can upload it here:
http://www.rapidshare.com/

When it is uploaded you can make a collectors account so more than 10 people can download the File.

I send my Phone back to my seller so he send me a new one. :D

benedict_x

Aug 14, 2009
Pasir Ris
Yup, turns out there are 2 different factories that make the phones. The reason why my 6.5 upgrade didn't work was cause it was a rom from the other factory so I got the restore 6.1 rom from the actual factory that made my HDi.

Edit: Here is the link to the rom.

Last edited:

jaguerra

Oct 26, 2007

Benedict;

Oh, i didn´t know until now, i did buy the Tri-band phone, it will work in méxico with Telcel, but i think when i will go to usa i will have trouble conecction.

Which one is your´s Tri Bano or quad Band?

Regards

jaguerra

Oct 26, 2007

Benedict;

Oh, i didn´t know until now, i did buy the Tri-band phone, it will work in méxico with Telcel, but i think when i will go to usa i will have trouble conecction.

Which one is your´s Tri Band or quad Band?

Regards

gocctg

Sep 21, 2009
Hi all guys'

I've got one HDI this beginning of Sep. What my problem is I can't connect to GPS, has any of you got the same problem? I install Garmin XT in my phone but it cant find GPS in my phone. Thanks.

bmnaccounts

Jun 19, 2009
Hi guys,

I got a HDI with a 401mhz proccessor thus i think my phone came from the "other factory".

benedict_x, if you could post the 6.5 ROM, i will try and load it and let you know how i go :D