I did not get this file from a internal source it is from a dump of a test phone, the links are found above. This is simply a mirror that puts all the files in 1 zip and includes a fastboot file so you can flash it.
You MUST have an unlocked bootloader to use these files
Download this file: http://www.teamblackhat.net/Download...Mobile-4.3.zip
1) Unpack files
2) Connect phone to computer (ensure you have adb enabled)
3) open terminal and navigate to location of files
4) type adb reboot recovery
5) fastboot flash boot boot.img
6) fastboot flash system system.img
Recommended and necessary if you hang without booting fully
7) fastboot erase userdata (wipes /data and /sdcard)
** Though included do not flash new Modem or fsg file, doing so will break your radio and wifi ***
Mac and Linux directions:
Same as above but I have not included the necessary fastboot file. You are on your own to find this.
**** My Findings ***
This is definately a test build and as such it seems to be slower than 4.2.2, thought he camera does seem to be improved. YMMV and use caution when flashing.
Rooting this build
1) adb push su /data/local/tmp
2) adb shell
4) mount -o rw,remount /system
5) cp /data/local/tmp/su /system/xbin/su
6) chmod 4755 /system/xbin/su