[APP][4.0.3+] SickSky Launcher v0.4.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Dec 19, 2012
Just loaded it up on my GS4. Looks and feels pretty good. Some extra customization would be great, but for a beta it's pretty great.

Keep it up!

Also doesn't show up in Play Store for my device.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

velishka

Nov 20, 2010
I have a Nexus S with capacitive buttons. Pressing "search" must bring me to the Google app (which is google now) but it doesn't and pressing menu does absolutly nothing. (should be some kind of menu, wallpaper change, system setting end etc.)
Other than that really like it.

fcb13

Nov 10, 2010
Love this! Would be great if we could swipe from page to page instead of pressing the back button.

notohp

Jan 2, 2013
A location option for weather would be good to have like in Chronus clock widget.

Weetbix

Feb 1, 2010
Kariong
Downloaded this morning to play with. So far I really like it, but the only thing that I'd consider a problem is the menu button completely failing to do anything when pressed.

Bug... Or by design?

I'm using the international version of the note 2 on a Sammy based 4.1.2 rom incase it matters...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

californicated

May 4, 2011
"Unable to refresh weather", although GPS is turned on.

Besides this bug, it would be great if we could choose the displayed calendars. Other than that launcher is great! Could get my daily driver once the weather issue is fixed.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4 mit Tapatalk 4

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2012
Beautiful. Really nice work. I've got it running on a Galaxy S4, no problems so far.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: SickSky

etag

Jul 10, 2011
I like it. Will test it for a while

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: SickSky

doctor1991

Feb 22, 2011
Great app, I've used it as my daily driver for the past week and I didn't find any bug. The only concern I have is about the weather panel. I think that showing only the temperature in the week forecast is kinda useless because 99% of the users watch the forecast only to know if the next days will be sunny/cloudy/rainy/etc. . So showing only the possible temperature doesn't provide a real useful data to them (btw, the temperature predictions are so affected by many factors that are probably the most imprecise data of all the forecast). Maybe it would be better to put in that space a tiny minimalistic icon (like the ones used in the "eye in sky" widget). Apart from that, everything else is perfect and I sincerely think that is the best launcher I've ever used from the old times of Zeam launcher on gingerbread.

fireishott

Apr 8, 2009
Like the launcher had to go back to nova....needs the ability to swipe panels back...and also when I press home I want to go home not back to the app panel.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts