This is Xposed version 2.3
.Most notably, this brings Xposed to users who weren't able to use it before:
- added x86 support (thanks to @Tungstwenty for the help!)
- should work with SELinux / SEAndroid / Knox
- should be compatible with both JIT and non-JIT ROMs (almost all ROMs for ARM processors are JIT-enabled)
- experimental, but full MIUI support (before you ask: yes, this is my own code, not a contribution from a fork)
But there are also some new features/fixes:
- context menu in the modules list (for app info, support link, uninstall etc.)
- hopefully fixed incompatibilities with a few ICS ROMs
- workaround for a Paranoid lockscreen bug (appeared only under certain circumstances)
- better error output if app_process is not compatible (that "Xposed is not (yet) compatible with Android SDK version ..." message)
- several UI and navigation fixes
Some words about internal changes:
- /data/xposed not longer exists, those files are now stored in the standard folder /data/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer
- This means you need to enable your modules again for this update
- The flashable zip to uninstall Xposed in case of bootloops has changed and should work for ARM and x86 now - if a few of you could test it (especially with TWRP), that would be great. It is written to the SD card automatically (Xposed-Disabler-Recovery.zip). After it's flashed, the framework section should display that app_process is not installed.
- The "cleanup" button is no longer needed. The "uninstall" button restores the original app_process binary. Uninstalling the Xposed Installer from Settings => Apps removes everything else.
And finally, for developers:
There is one new method findMethodsByExactParameters() that you can use if you don't know the method name but the parameter types (and optionally the return type). If you want to use it, use the new API from the first post and bump your minimum Xposed version to 36.
Download is available via the builtin updater (wait until it appears or hit the refresh button) or at http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk