CM10 Customizations for Galaxy Y!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

yash.sharma99@yahoo.com

Jul 14, 2012
Edit:Sry! Din't know about that! Thnx from before! If I put that oon General, then all NOOBS will come over and question me all sorts of BEautiful Buffalo Stuff!

According to the Rules of XDA, I'm posting customizations on this development area due to installing of -
1) Custom ROM
2) Custom Apps requiring Roots
3) Custom Kernel (Optional and only with the ROM)
4) Custom stuff from CyanogenMod:victory:

Copyright - The Hyperion ROM is developed by Carl Dean Cataby and team which I'm editing in this video to make it look like Cyanogenmod
The live wallpapers, Apollo, etc are from Cyanogenmod. TT launcher is under the xda-user ttmobilefb. Creed's Wallps by Pfratyush.creed and google chrome from iharkunwar.:good:

DELETED

Last edited by a moderator:
According to the Rules of XDA, I'm posting customizations on this development area due to installing of -
1) Custom ROM
1. Did you read the rules properly?

2. I think this thread should be closed or moved to the general section.

3. As we know, discussion about banned ROMs isn't allowed here.

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    #GodZillaFacepalm

Sent from my GT-S5360
    Thread Closed

Banned from XDA in every way, even as far as discussion.

Banned Rom Showcasing
    Edit:Sry! Din't know about that! Thnx from before! If I put that oon General, then all NOOBS will come over and question me all sorts of BEautiful Buffalo Stuff!

1) Custom ROM

Copyright - The Hyperion ROM is developed by Carl Dean Cataby and team which I'm editing in this video to make it look like Cyanogenmod
    The live wallpapers, Apollo, etc are from Cyanogenmod. TT launcher is under the xda-user ttmobilefb. Creed's Wallps by Pfratyush.creed and google chrome from iharkunwar.:good:

DELETED
    i appreciate your work but u shouldn't post a thread that based or something like a banned rom