This rom is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.2 (JB) over 4.1, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
CODE NAME :- FeatherLiteEdition JB 4.2.2. By Shivam Bhalla
FEATHER LITE EDITION
FEEL THE EXPERIANCE AS LITE AS A FEATHER
First time installing to your Micromax A90s/Blu Vivo 4.3, or coming from another ROM:
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
- Make sure you're NOT RUNNING A ICS KERNEL or you will brick your Device.
- Make sure you're running a proper working CWM TWRP or COT.
- DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (otherwise your device will be stuck at boot)
- Copy ZIPs to your SDCard
- Boot into Recovery
- Flash zip from SDCard
MINIMAL GAPPS PACKAGE
<#>Changelog Stable 1.0_Lite (October 13 2013)</#>
<*>Removed GAPPS Minimal Package</*>
<*>Added Nemus Launcher</*>
<*>Improved the Power ON sensor delay</*>
<*>Fixed some broken Play Store permissions</*>
<*>Improved Wi-Fi module</*>
<*>Improved BT module</*>
<*>Fixed Camera autofocus</*>
<*>Fixed default device/BT/Wi-Fi names</*>
<*>Added Engineer Mode section on the Settings</*>
<*>Other small fixs</*>
<*>Added V6 Scripts:</*>
<*>- Patch android services</*>
<*>- Better battery life</*>
<*>- Wifi tweeks</*>
<*>fixed re-calibrate proximity sensor</*>
<*>Support for both userdata partitions, extended and default</*>
<*>Removed Support for other langs</*>
<*>Added 3 ways Reboot, on power button</*>
<*>FIX External SD</*>
<*>Added Lightening Browser as default Browser</*>
<*>Minimal Ringtones Added</*>
<*>3G Switching removed due to FC in changing sims mode</*>
<*>Best Camera Quality in DayLight</*>
Note: Rom is based on Jiayu G3 & the original AMOI N820, so if there is some issue so dont forget to discuss.
THIS IS A WORK OF ALL DEV OF Micromax & ZTE for other devices so all credits goes to them as per Credits section Here
Special Thanks to Dark4Droid for still giving hopes to A90s Users