myDialer - dialer T9

Search This thread

Hippie459MN

Just updated my Evo3D to ICS and think I found a bug. When I get a missed call it will now goto the stock call log even when I tell it to use MyDialer but when I hit the back button it will then goto MyDialer showing the call log as normal.

The Rom I am on is in my signature.

mozarcik__

Nov 11, 2009
b-stok
While it does seem to be working the way it should for the most part, It does seem very laggy in dialing a number when you select a contact in ICS. I will try to post up some video later of what I mean. I love this to much to give up on it yet. lol

I didn't experienced anything like that. It would be nice though to see the video or even better to see logcat while choosing contact :)
This lag occurs while tapping on contact or searching for a contact or maybe tapping on a call button?

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Hippie459MN

I didn't experienced anything like that. It would be nice though to see the video or even better to see logcat while choosing contact :)
This lag occurs while tapping on contact or searching for a contact or maybe tapping on a call button?

Sent using Tapatalk 2

I have since updated my Rom and also set a few things in the phone and it seems to be working ok now. I will try to get a video of it soon. Been super busy with work I havent had hardly any time to do much of anything lately.

Hippie459MN

I just updated to the latest version today and it was going a lot of FCs on me. It was usually after I would use the app then end my phone call or something then it would FC on me. I didnt try to uninstall and reinstall just cause I didnt want to loose my settings so I just backed up from the prev version using Tianium Backup and all is working again.

What was all fixed with this latest update? I see it just says 'some fixes'

mozarcik__

Nov 11, 2009
b-stok
Sorry for last update. I changed a little bit of code just before an update and didn't see that it can cause a nullpointer :(

new version is available on google play.

'some fixes' was mainly about last call not displaying properly.

Hippie459MN

That fixed the FC but now its like MyDialer is constantly refreshing or something (Was doing it on the prev version too that you just fixed). IDK. I will update it again and get it on video tonight and post it. I ended up going back to a prev version again.

mozarcik__

Nov 11, 2009
b-stok
Just thought I would give this a bump and see if there is any future plans with this. I am still running it to this day and still love it.

I'm developing new version of myDialer some time now. There is also beta testing community in google + where you can test new version.
Unfortunatelly i can't say when i'll release new version cause i dont have much time lately.

PS. here's link to community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115851057712810687641

Hippie459MN

I know this is old and looks like you havent been on here in a while but wondering if you ever plan to update this at all? Was working pretty good on KitKat but I have recently updated to Lollipop and now I get a lot of FCs when I try to use certain features. Would love to see this updated. Been using it for ages!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

I created an alternative for a dialer app - it's myDialer.

What's myDialer??
    myDialer is a replacement for dialer app. You can quickly search for contacts by entering part of the name/number. The application is one of the fastest of its kind.
    What is not (and will not be) myDialer?
    myDialer is not an application for managing contacts. It is not a call history management application (even though it has a few features to this).

Features:
    • Show call history with contact
    • Swipe left/right on contact (an option to choose action after swipe - eg. text, call, show details etc)
    • Swipe on keyboard to hide it
    • Three themes (for now - i'm working on customize look)
    • landscape mode
    • Option to choose sorting method (favorite first, last called first, etc.)
    • Option to choose an action after click on contact

If you miss any feature then post an idea here

Languages:
    - english
    - polski
    - עברית(only T9)
    - Русский
    - français
    - roman
    - deutsch
    - magyar(only T9)
    - norsk
    - italian
    - български
    - čeština
    - العربية
    - svenska
    - português
    - Türkçe
    If someone would like to translate the app there is one file here: strings.xml (for translation you can get reg key)

it's available in android market: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mozarcik.dialer
    the dialer is 7 days trial and key costs 1,50€ ~ $2,20 and you can buy it here

Some screenshots:
    ss1_ns.png
    ss2_ns.png
    ss3_ns.png
    ss4_ns.png
    ss5_ns.png
    ss6_ns.png
    ss7_ns.png
    ss8_ns.png
    ss9_ns.png
    ss10_ns.png
    ss11_ns.png
    ss12_ns.png
    ss13_ns.png
    Just thought I would give this a bump and see if there is any future plans with this. I am still running it to this day and still love it.

I'm developing new version of myDialer some time now. There is also beta testing community in google + where you can test new version.
    Unfortunatelly i can't say when i'll release new version cause i dont have much time lately.

PS. here's link to community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115851057712810687641
    Hello and thank you for this great app. Really appreciate your work. :D

I have one suggestion for you, Could you add a possibility to use hex or rgb code in the color picker so that you can specify the exact color. UserVoice post here.

Also, I have made a swedish translation (sv-se). See the attached file.

Thanks for translation I'll update myDialer soon.

When i finish doing some things that i want to add i'll add possibility to type in code for color picker.

Those of you who'd like to test latest beta version: http://motyczko.pl/myDialer_beta
    Hello,

As a christmas/new years gift you can get a free unlock key for a several days. Just go to http://motyczko.pl/free type in your email address and click send.

Michał