[ROM] TURBO Zet™ v2.0 Re-Tribution [Happy Diwali to All of my XDA Family]

Do You Like This TURBO-Zet ROM ....... ??????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

014sujith

Feb 25, 2013
Trivandrum
@014sujith can you quickly provide Samsung dailer patch ?

Hi @Bluehacks,
Link
It's a post from LegoIce you can download it from there
Please note that Boot animation also change with this update. So if you like Samsung Boot animation Please download this zip file and flash
Link for boot animation

and one more bro If you like Xperia Walkman Latest download from this Link
Just flash the zip from CWM :)
All these working fine for me. Have a look at the screen short
:highfive:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-10-26-22-42-12.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-10-26-22-42-12.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 366
  • Screenshot_2013-10-26-22-43-27.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-10-26-22-43-27.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 355

vinayakpurohit1996

Dec 2, 2012
Hi @Bluehacks,
Link
It's a post from LegoIce you can download it from there
Please note that Boot animation also change with this update. So if you like Samsung Boot animation Please download this zip file and flash
Link for boot animation

and one more bro If you like Xperia Walkman Latest download from this Link
Just flash the zip from CWM :)
All these working fine for me. Have a look at the screen short
:highfive:

Is fifa 14 running very smooth ?????
Without any lag ???

Sent from my A110 using xda premium

shekhar1986

Aug 17, 2013
delhi
confused which one to download now ...... @sagarwep Legoice Turbo Rom 'OR' @SuperDroid-BOND Turbo zet Rom. .. please help anyone which one to choose from...... :p"NO OFFENCE"

brother it will be disrespectful to choose any one between these two Devs. both are gems.
BTW both ROM works equally fine I have used both , try any one by reading comments.

legoice give some problem with surround settings in music fx though.

Reactions: hariks0

Jazzy_1

Mar 20, 2012
Every thing is Work fine. GPS - Wifi - Sim Data - Gallery - Music - Xposed + Modules 170+ Ram after all appz install. Using Greenify for more ram..Face lock works.

But

1-Storage option needs to be fix in setting. it shows only internal storage for installation. and my sd card shown as internal storage.
2-Voice command opens but not record any command so not work.

Last edited:

hector19899

Jun 15, 2013
Hi there, can you do an experiment ?clear the cache data from gallery.apk then delete the DCIM folder in the phone storage (make sure there are no images that you want). and then reboot.
open gallery. this time the gallery should show all the images from the external card.
i had the same thing with my first installation of 4.2 based ROMs and the above step solved the "problem"

bro im trying it now but how about music do you have another solution for it i cant see any music in my music player :(

Jazzy_1

Mar 20, 2012
bro im trying it now but how about music do you have another solution for it i cant see any music in my music player :(

For gallery reboot your phone take some pictures and within camera view your pictures by sliding , now go to gallery and its now working and showing your all pictures.

Music Player is fine with me. But I like google play music so using it.

rufus.reynolds

Jun 18, 2013
Mumbai
Got 312 MB of free ram....in this rom....highest ive ever got in any rom....even after installing many apps.....i love this rom....way to go Bond.

Attachments

• 1382873513510.jpg
    1382873513510.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 235

hariks0

Jan 31, 2013
No Voice Unlock !

@SuperDroid-BOND
First of all Thanks a lot Bro for making this wonderful ROM. :victory:
For me everything working fine.But find some issue Please have a look into this.

Voice Unlock. I am attaching the screen short. Please have a look into this Bro :) .
Great camera but Gif Animation, 3D Panorama, Remove Object these three are not working :(
And
Bro Sorry to say Dial Option is Bad :( . I have replaced it with another Samsung dial :)
and Phone memory is showing as external and SD card is showing as Internal.

Its A Great work Bro. Hope you will provide a patch as soon as possible :):highfive::D:D:D:D:D:D:victory::eek::eek::eek:

The voice unlock app does not open at all. It says "M!Unlock is not supported in your device". I was in Legoice ROM earlier. What to do?

A super duper hit of a ROM, by the way :D
TIA.

Last edited:

revanth22

May 31, 2012
Land of SuperKings
has any one tried 200 dpi
using with 190 dpi everything looks awesome but dialer is totaly distorted

HAS ANYONE TRIED 3.4.69 KERNEL..IN THIS TURBO ROM ...... :good: :good: :good:
yea using with 3.4.69 Xtreme kernal Camera working without any issues

Tried 3.4.69 cam doesn't work on that kernel remaining works good
Sent from my A110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

what bro .. y cam isnt working for you!!!! whn did u buy ur mobile ??? because recently released mmx a110 has this prob

Is floating apps working in this ROM or not?

Dark Nexus

No its not working, only super video player with float working

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OK people do one thing. Open Terminal Emulator and type free -m. See the free memory available. Noe see it with the app you use to free RAM and note the free RAM. Now again in TE type free -m and note the reading. Are both readings same? No in fact not. free j the only command which actually tells how much RAM is available to user. Due this fact without swap our mobile lags or we have to use some performance scripts.

Now I compiled a kernel with intelligent and dynamic lowmemorykiller by Christopher which manages the memory very fluently and believe me it's working like charm.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app
    Guys be patient and I'm just waiting for right time to release. I'm still unable to commit by base to Github due to limited plan of just 1 GB/month.

I know even moderators might be thinking me wrong and would think that its just an excuse which is made by me everytime. But its purely true that I can't upload jut for a reason that 3G plans too costly for me to buy a large one upload the whole base. This is the only reason there is lots of delay in reopening of my thread.

Hope soon I save some plan to upload the base. Or I'm thinking to do it some other way and some people here know how :D

Wow! Thanks

:good::good::good::good:

First Review

Pros

1) Super Fast -No Lag at all!
    2) Wifi,bluetooth,data connections working fine.
    3) Ram 200+ on first boot
    4) After Installing Whtsapp + BBM only , Ram = 170mb to 180mb
    5) Smart Gesture working Fine
    6) Camera Quality is Brillant
    7) Antutu Benchmark without any mod = 8536
    8) New Music Player
    9) Subway Surf/Temple run OZ Runs smooth-No lag
    10) Xperia Keyboard Built-in
    11) Good Multi Task
    12) Android Version is 4.2.2 and Kernal is 3.4.69 Xtreme
    13) Viper4Android is preinstalled
    14) Didnt got chance to check gps- but it shd be working good.

Tips : Install Gravity box for more features :good:

Cons

1) Dialer is distorted and tobe honest its looks ugly. - Please provide a patch with a new dialer - FIxed
    2) when swiping to running apps- FC however it got fixed after the boot - Fixed
    3) Gallery Issue- It didnt load/read any images/Album from the Sd card. - Please provide a patch. -Fixed
    4) camera App Issue -new features like Gif Animation , 3d parnorama , remove object doesnt work for get when click on gif animator- Unfortunately Cinemagraph has stopped -Fixed

Will update the list as and when required.

Hats off Sir:good: :cool: Loved ur work and keep updates flowing :D

Please DO HIT THANKS
    I also want to congratulate:

Brother SuperDroid-Bond for his hard work and dedication. His work speaks about him and my words be very little against his personality.

Khan_frd2002 for his unbeatable efforts and OTG fix. People are mad of your work.

Brother bsuhas. Brother remember me. I guess "YES" I'm very old friends of you but with different screen name here. We know each other right from beginning of SUVI days. You are doing good. I don't about your new script but if you have created it then it will be the best. Moreover people comments here about is the answer.

Brother sagarwep. A good ROM porter as all knows and give his best to community each time he releases new build.

Brother mmxandy. Again an old friend of mine. Grand ROMs are truely grand in their performance.

Brother Sudeep who is showing a thumb to FCs of apps by his hard work and playing with them like kids.

Brother Ak**** who is contributing a lot.

And all other developers of MMX community. Sorry if I write about each then it would take me a long (after all I have to sleep also :D)

:thumbup: and salute to true spirits of all.

Hey mod I PMed justmpm about my sources and got no reply. I'm having my sources public on Github so it's not against GPL. Kindly look into matter.