Just install my App and click on "Enable Battery Percent". Then reboot.
You can uninstall the App afterwards. The setting will remain
You can only see the battery percent text, if the battery is empty enough. (White text on white battery!)
Do I need a rooted device?
No, should work on any 4.4+ device
Can you change the text-color?
Sorry, this is impossible with a simple app like this one, because the color is hard-coded in SystemUI.apk
. You need to decompile that apk, edit one line of source code and then recompile it. Actually, I don't plan to do this, because I don't like to change system-apps. Also, the OTA-Updates from google would fail after that and it would require root.
After removing the app the percentage is still there.
That's because the app changes a system setting. The app does NOT display the battery itself!
I uninstalled the App. Now I want to disable the percent display.
Ok, just install the App again, uncheck the setting and uninstall it.
Current Version: 1.1 (b11)
- Hungarian (by @Davidsolo)
- Credits to all translators (see Menu)
- Added System-Info (see Menu)
- Added Georgian (by @giokaxo)
- Added Portuguese-Portugal (by @xonaecom)
- Fixed French
- Fixed Hebrew
- Added Catalan (by Pere P.)
- Added French (by Nicolas B.)
- Added slovenian (by Tadej R.)
- Added hebrew (by Tom G.)
- Added polish (by MK)
- Added japanese (by @xgaboard)
- Fixed portuguese-brazil
- Fixed italian translation
- Added spanish translation (by @JoseBerga)
- Added portuguese-brazil translation (by @marcosdemori)
- Added korean translation (by @xgaboard)
- Added dutch translation (by @joris454)
- Added arabic translation
- Changed app icon
- Added italian translation (by @gpvecchi)
- Added Translations:
- Added full FAQ
- Reduced application size
Want to help me translate?:
- changed the two buttons to one checkbox
Just translate this file and send it to me: strings-en.zip
This app is available in the Play Store:
If you want an easy way to install this app, SEE HERE