[APP] Viral (YouTube Floating HD Player)

Search This thread

ermacwins

Aug 25, 2009
We might be seeing 1080p back again but initially for pro version because it was very hard to figure out and had many sleepless nights trying to solve this. And google might change their code again so just a way of saying thanks to the Pro users.

JASTECH

Sep 19, 2007
The Dev should know better then to have a single religion hand picked and or given priority status in software as this or any other with out the proper foundation being laid upfront. So it should be removed from the software or the software needs to be placed in a Religious section.

Last edited:
Reactions: wozn

zomgalama

Jan 26, 2010
McLean
The Dev should know better then to have a single religion hand picked and or given priority status in software as this or any other with out the proper foundation being laid upfront. So it should be removed from the software or the software needs to be placed in a Religious section.

Why? You don't have to pick the Islam option if you don't want to, you have to be very nit picky if you're going to complain about it.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: ermacwins

JASTECH

Sep 19, 2007
zomgalama, It's not being "nit picky" as you so kindly put it. In this day and age so many conflics are started and fueled do to religion. In business when you have a product to sell, do you want to sell the product or discuss your religion? There is a proper time for each seperately, then times when you meet the buyer, sit and talk to him/her getting to know them better and find out about recent tragedy in their life. They are very distressed about their life, "Now" is the time to share your relationship with the Lord Jesus. Do you understand?

eksasol

Nov 22, 2009
I thought about formalizing a response to your intolerance, but I decided to just post this:
not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-very-stupid.jpg

zomgalama

Jan 26, 2010
McLean
Zom, are you Islamic? You seem to suggest it with your comment.

Yes, I am Islamic. But I was born and raised in America and know plenty of non Muslims really well, and I know they wouldn't complain.

The application isn't forcing it on you, you get to pick and one of the options apart to be Islam, big deal. If it was Christianity no one would give a damn.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

eksasol

Nov 22, 2009
What do you think of the new card ui? Still needs some overall changes in ui though

It's very good, but the black bar above the video title (with the name of the channel) could be made white too, or integrated with the white bar below. I would like to see more cards at a time the screen, but I don't have any complaints, the app is already great.

I notice that if I play offline videos it can open with Viral, but only work if set to open in 'pop-up mode', not with 'within app'. I'm guessing this is just a side effect of the capability of the app and not the intended purpose, but it would be nice that the offline videos play in within app mode as well, it would make a great default offline video player.

Last edited:

badboy47

Nov 23, 2009
When i click the Viral text to view categories, I notice lag when I scroll up and down fast. Maybe its just me; I am using KitKat with Franco kernel.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

electricsheepdreamer

Oct 18, 2012
What do you think of the new card ui? Still needs some overall changes in ui though
Very nice.:thumbup:

One small thing to report. When menu button is pressed while playing video, this pops up (I guess some 'Options' text is missing).
ajagy3un.jpg

Thanks for all the work and improving this already great app.
When i click the Viral text to view categories, I notice lag when I scroll up and down fast. Maybe its just me; I am using KitKat with Franco kernel.
It doesn't happen here on S2 with stock based 4.1.2. NeatROM, if it is of any help

Reactions: badboy47

badboy47

Nov 23, 2009
^^ oh k thanks. I love the customization in this app.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

badboy47

Nov 23, 2009
I am playing with the customization, if you dont mind can you tell me how to change the color for the drop down title. See the picture below. Thanks

viral.jpg

Reactions: ermacwins

ermacwins

Aug 25, 2009
Very nice.:thumbup:

One small thing to report. When menu button is pressed while playing video, this pops up (I guess some 'Options' text is missing).
ajagy3un.jpg

Thanks for all the work and improving this already great app.

It doesn't happen here on S2 with stock based 4.1.2. NeatROM, if it is of any help

Yes I encoutered this also but dont know what caused it or how to duplicate it again.

ermacwins

Aug 25, 2009
Can those on 4.4 please test if viral works correctly? I havent made the jump to 4.4 yet.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, I think I've delayed the announcment quite a bit but here is a new app we have been working on for a while.

Showtime is an innovative video player that has many features and you can search videos from YouTube. With the Pop-up player, you can play a video and use any other android app for those of you who like to multi-task. You can also play with fullscreen or minimise the playing video to the notification tray. If your device is powerful enough, you can open multiple Pop-up windows. This app has the following features to give you the best seamless and intuitive experience.

Resizable Pop-up player which can also play local videos from your video gallery
    Minimise and play in the background
    Change video resolutions from 144p up to 1080p
    Tab sliding interface for easy navigation
    Connect to your YouTube account (Access to Watch Later, My Uploads, Playlists…)
    Ad free [Paid]

If you have any problems with the app, please do not leave a low feedback, contact us and we will try to respond to you shortly.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Mata.YTplayer

MntJG_30cUETKCFZUsbdLtBJUCjjNP3fFD1Ai-cimZjT_O7lLkxsxnqPkpovnUBnMg=h900

B38BPUIlV4HvB3zBvZtRDuTJ9y1kAI9s4fkvkcpyMKZeJtgMxcCs_quDZaj9lDPM69I=h900

xlWRRe9YIIJ9mb1Eg-4jF3MYSx5cLICz9yAa6ygFNkb0LfvPaJs7z2-GYqkkLb8ZKqI=h900

qJYzOlgCg6Gi7Wjvz6T0dX9ILqxW71vKmzR_dYLj83cOt-J53SQszEvKfrsSM6TnUik=h900

Donations are ALWAYS appreciated and can help app development and support

Hi man, you doing a great work and I use this app more than 2 weeks instead of the official youtube app.
    Just one problem I noticed: When I scroll through the videos, there is a noticeable lag.
    I am using a S4 if this can help narrowing down the source of the problem.

Thanks in advance man :D

Should be faster in upcoming build
    Hello.Congratulations for this great app.Only one thing i cant find or doesnt exist.Seamless playing of our playlists.Select the whole playlist or the songs we want and programm plays them one by one automatically in background or popup windows.Even better if support shuffle tracks.
    Is something like this possible?
    Thank you

Seamless play yes, shuffle no because dont intend it to be a music player

Would be cool if you can change the color of the app to holo blue

Like this?
    Nice app

By the way
    Did anyone ever complain about
    Seeing the Bible all the time?

No
    So respect other people's culture
    Got some screens. Hope you get something of it and clarify the problem.

Anyone good icon designers out there? App needs a better icon, and now that youtube has changed their icon which looks somewhat similar, they might think we copied them

I really appreciate the effort you've given towards this project, this is the way YouTube should be and your app is like a slap to their developers. You went two steps ahead buddy! Here's a way of saying thank you. I made you an icon from scratch, doesn't matter if you use it or not. (In the icon, the multiple pop-up represents the unique feature your app has)

hK86zFy.png

Cheers!