Default ★ ☆[ROM][4.4][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11 | Alpha.02 | tiKtaK [12-06-13]☆ ★

Unofficial
Cyanogenmod 11
HTC Fireball

I don't usually develop for devices I don't have.
But I saw you guys had no KitKat love over here yet, so I thought I'd give it a shot for you.

Please realize this is completely untested, as I do not have this device.
I have a Thunderbolt, a DNA, and an HTC One.
So just be aware of that and be kind to me, lol.
I hope it boots and is somewhat usable!
I look forward to hearing the results.
It is built using the latest CM sources.
***EDIT: It boots and has working 4G/LTE, wifi, and GPS!

KitKat -- Android 4.4 -- CM11

Quote:
DISCLAIMER:

Your warranty is now void.

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.

Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it!
YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and CANNOT BLAME ME or anyone else for causing harm to your device.

CyanogenMod (pronounced sigh-AN-oh-jen-mod), is a customized, aftermarket firmware distribution for several Android devices.
Based on the Android Open Source Project, CyanogenMod is designed to increase performance and reliability over Android-based ROMs released by vendors and carriers such as Google, T-Mobile, HTC, etc.
CyanogenMod also offers a variety of features & enhancements that are not currently found in these versions of Android.

While this build is heavily optimized, it is also capable of pushing your phone much harder.
CyanogenMod and itís team hold no responsibility to any damage caused to your phone, loss of earnings as a result of damaging your phone or anything else that is connected to the development of this rom.

For a list of devices officially supported by CyanogenMod, check out the official devices page.
Such is the craze for CyanogenMod, that devices that arenít officially supported, still manage to receive ports of the ROM courtesy of enthusiasts and developers.
CyanogenMod offers the most barebone Android experience coupled with some very powerful tweaks.
This whole package by now is not wholly developed by CyanogenMod developers alone, but is a collaborative effort between them and independent developers around the world.

DOWNLOAD:

cm-11-20131206-UNOFFICIAL-fireball

4.4 Gapps

You will likely need an updated recovery.
Assuming that is the case, I will provide the one that compiled with my build.
ClockWorkMod KK compatible recovery image

Old Versions:
cm-11-20131202-UNOFFICIAL-fireball

Source: CM Github

Thanks for trying my build....
Current Devices: HTC Thunderbolt | HTC Droid DNA | HTC One | HTC One (2014)

Follow me on Twitter
ULTIMATE WALLS WVGA Wallpaper Collection
Donations always appreciated! Never required!