[Q] Which custom rom would be best for me?
I know, there are huge lists of roms that are available for the Xperia Neo, but I have a long list of requirements and thought that you might be able to help me out with something that I would probably need multiple weeks for.
- The exact name for my smartphone is 'Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V'.
- I don't have any warranty on my phone anymore. (I got it on xmas in 2011 and I had 24 month warranty.)
- I rooted it in 2012 (april approximately)
- I lost the backup between millions of files on my old computer. (It still exists though.)
- I can't remember what I used to root it, but it was rediculously simple.
- I installed an Anit-Theft app on it in 2011. 'Avast Internet Security & Antirirus' and I remember it sayin something like it will hide itself as system app and protect itself etc. I'm not sure if I remember the password...
What I expect from the custom rom:
- It must support all the components (including HDMI, USB, WIFI, GPS, 3G, cams...).
- It should be as small as possible (on disc and RAM)
- but there shouldn't be any critical or extremely annoying bugs.
- low CPU usage
- control over the CPU clock (to get more battery time)
- I only want necessary software to be installed on the device by default. (atm there are about 100 apks that are clearly not necessary)
I hope I didn't forget anything.
- I want more battery time. (Yes I already turned my screen darker, bought a bigger battery and closed background processes)
- I hate it to have a mess on my device.
- I hate it to have no control over it.
- I need more internal discspace. (Thanks to bad developers like WhasApp's and the 100 unnecessary preinstalled system apks. I think I don't even have 200MB available on my internal storage.)
- Lesser lag and responding times (especially for the keyboard)
Best regards and thanks in advance,