Phone [ROOT] GALAXY Note II with KNOX Bootloader on XXUEMK4 (or later)

Are you getting stuck to root your upgraded 4.3 Note II on N7100XXUEMK4 (or later) because of KNOX bootloader?? wanna root and have custom recovery and rom installed on your device?? It's easy guys, no more to dream! We'll pass through the KNOX bootloader and start rooting!!

/!\ BEFORE YOU START, I WOULD LIKE TO REMIND THAT ROOTING THROWS AWAY YOUR WARRANTY AND KNOX WARRANTY FLAG ON YOUR ODIN WILL BECOME 1, ALSO YOU MAY BRICK YOUR DEVICE. DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK! (I recommend you to do this when your warranty is already void / one year of warranty has been completed) /!\

Step 1 Download the attachment by clicking this link (ROOT XXUEMK4.zip).
Step 2 Extract it, and you will get 2 zip files (ROOT.zip; RECOVERY TWRP.zip).
Step 3 Extract RECOVERY TWRP.zip, and you will get a file named Recovery.img .
Step 4 Open Odin (any version of Odin *recommended Odin3 v.3.09*) and put the Recovery.img to PDA(on Odin3 v.1.xx) or AP (on Odin3 v.3xx). Then, boot your device to download mode and connect it to your PC. After that, hit start button. Flashing will be finished less than 15 seconds.
Step 5 Custom TWRP Recovery is now installed on your phone. The rest of the things are quite simple.
Step 6 Now, move the ROOT.zip which you got after extracting ROOT XXUEMK4.zip.
Step 7 Boot your phone into the recovery mode, then press Install Zip, and flash ROOT.zip.
Step 8 Wait for flashing to be finished. After it has finished, your phone boots up, all set up
and you're good to go! *SuperSU has been installed on your phone.*

FAILURE TO FOLLOW MAY RESULT BRICKING YOUR PHONE! ALWAYS HAVE FIRMWARE BACKED UP ON YOUR COMPUTER!

I hope you enjoyed with your rooted device! *If it works, don't forget to hit the button . Feel free to leave any comments or PM me if you have any question. *