Old Angry birds apk (2.1ish)

Search This thread

gabby98

Nov 17, 2013
First: Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

I have an android 2.2.1 phone that I am giving to my brother for a media player and figured I give him a taste of the android games as well. he has seen Angry birds and I thought that was a good one to start with. I know I saw a version for 2.2 back in the day but cannot find it now (anywhere) and the official play store version now only supports 2.3 +.

Does anyone still happen to have the apk for the old version or know a reliable source where I can find apks for older android versions?

Thank you,

ETA: I should probably also mentioned that this is a stock (unrooted) device

Last edited:
Reactions: atillademirci12

gabby98

Nov 17, 2013
Found this, maybe it's working:

Why not just install a custom 2.3 ROM?

Sendt fra min Galaxy Nexus med Tapatalk

thought about that, but its an old tmobile phone that he will never actually use as a phone. was just being nice cause he lost his ipod (it was way old too) and thought this would get him through :D

thanks, I'll check out the link

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Found this, maybe it's working:
    http://android.mob.org/game/angry_birds.html

Why not just install a custom 2.3 ROM?

Sendt fra min Galaxy Nexus med Tapatalk
    First: Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

I have an android 2.2.1 phone that I am giving to my brother for a media player and figured I give him a taste of the android games as well. he has seen Angry birds and I thought that was a good one to start with. I know I saw a version for 2.2 back in the day but cannot find it now (anywhere) and the official play store version now only supports 2.3 +.

Does anyone still happen to have the apk for the old version or know a reliable source where I can find apks for older android versions?

Thank you,

ETA: I should probably also mentioned that this is a stock (unrooted) device