Or Continue to Thread: [THEME] (07Feb) Max Manila 2.5…
Find Your Device:
3rd November 2009, 02:42 PM   |  #1148  
Flag Ross Vegas
Thanks Meter: 1

1,262 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxycy

Millski can probably help here. He may already have some transparent components done here.

-------------------------------

BTW, I'm pretty surprised that nobody actually uses the animated wallpaper. Was playing around on XannyTech 2.0 and then found out that it does not work (that's bcos I accidentally hid it behind the BG4all wallpaper). I will release another version to fix this in the next couple of days. Pls report any further bugs so that I can repair this before then.

I have indeed made a version of SClock 1 with a transparent background. Can't remember who for or where the post is so here's a repost.

As for bugs: The quicklinks seem to be positioning the icon 1 pixel too high and 1 pixel too far to the left, so they sit outside the borders. Also the Facebook icon for contacts with facebook images (newer 2.5.19202525 only?) looks wrong. I don't know if it's supposed to sit on the icon or on the text box; need to go up a bit for the icon or be made smaller to fit the text box.

Minor issues I don't think anyone noticed the animated wallpapers because there's only a few and until someone works out how to make their own they're just not that interesting.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot1[1].jpg
Views:	5238
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	243024  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Transparent SClocks.zip - [Click for QR Code] (26.6 KB, 859 views)