Default Add-Ons

240dpi Mod

Instructions

1.Download ModPack and place it in your sdcard(int/ext)
2.Reboot in recovery
3.Navigate to zip file and select to flash
4.Let it finish flashing
5.Reboot

Screenshots

Download

240dpi ModPack

Note-This Mod has all necessary stock Samsung apps modded that doesn't supports multi-dpi like Keyboard, Launcher etc..But there are few apps like Camera, File manager, Gallery that will work in 240dpi by merely setting resolution in Xposed app setting. These apps are not modded because they work fine on setting resolution to default and dpi to 320 in xposed.
Also, this time I've modded launcher a way different. I've set the Homescreen grid size to 4X6 so you won't have the problem with widgets being aligned to either side. Means,now widgets will be centered.
Kindly do not post requests regarding above mentioned apps for modding that can work with xposed. Modding apps takes alot of time and effort. It needs to be flashed again n again to make it perfect and I don't have enough time either. I am busy working with my ROM also so can't invest time for non-required work. But I'll surely try to mod each n every app if I get enough time for it.

Add-Ons

Sony Apps

Walkman

Download

------------------------
Movies

Download

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[GUIDE]
How to change CSC

Follow this guide

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Traffic Meter Mod

Follow this guide

JellyKat Exclusive Wallpapers

Get it here