Unhappy Galaxy Y (GT-S3560) Wi-Fi problems when powering off/restarting the phone

Hello everyone,

I have a quite confusing issue with my Galaxy Y which results in me having to keep turning the Wi-Fi on every time I power off/restart the phone via the power button.

I've re-installed the stock ROM numerous times using "Odin3 v1.85" and the CSC, PDA and PHONE .tar files (with only 2 boxes ticked, e.g. "Auto-Reboot" and "F-Time Reset"). I've left everything else blank and unticked.

Hoping someone has experienced the same issue and/or able to solve my issue. Although I have been thinking it may be a problem with the Wi-Fi chip in the phone itself.

King regards and thank you in advance,

BuZ!

Also I need someone to try and get another ROM for me, although HOTFILE has been shut down and taken offline. That doesn't allow me to download and use the ROMs. I want someone to create the 3 .tar files needed to use for flashing the phone using the .md5 file (which combines all 3 .tar files together, which means it won't be accepted and readable by odin).

I would appreciate and thank someone if they went the little extra of finding me all the available ROMs for the Galaxy Y in the UK and converting the single file into the 3 .tar files that will allow me to flash my phone through the use of Odin.