Originally Posted by jwthompson
first off you will need root secondly this only a command to trigger it
echo heartbeat >/sys/class/leds/charging/trigger
echo battery-full >/sys/class/leds/charging/trigger
Nice work figuring that out.
Now, I can have an led turn on again when my phone is finished charging. Missed that from my old phone. Thanks!
FYI, this is the fullpath (the other is a symlink):
I tested the other triggers, and here are my results:
- HDD activity
- didn't do anything for me, but it might light up when bluetooth is connected
- wifi connected
- when I turned off wifi, the light went out, but it didn't go back on when I turned it back on - when I checked trigger file, rfkill3 was replaced by rfkill4, which worked the same way
- on while charging, off when charged
- on while charging/charged
- on when charged, but it didn't light up at all for me while charging
- didn't do anything for me (thought it would work when usb connected)
- didn't do anything for me (thought it would work when connected to outlet)
And we already know what heartbeat and battery-full do. Oh, it took a minute for the light to go on for the battery-charging triggers for some reason.