We are GoalGames
, a newly created small team of developers and we wanted to introduce you our creation. I hope we can get many suggestions on how to improve it from you!
GOAL 2014 Football Manager
is a free, online football management game.
His previous version, GOAL Manager 2013, was available in Germany, Poland, Austria and Switzerland. Due to it's success we decided to implement a 10-languages translation, improve it in a substancial way, restart all accounts and release it all over Europe, the Americas, Australia, New Zeland and South Africa!
The game is based on daily league/cup matches between gamers whose tasks are choosing formation and tactics, buying/selling players, setting individual trainings for players, choosing sponsors for their team, building up their stadium and managing finances. The matches are then followed in the live-ticker.
Players are divided for roles, three levels of quality (bronze, silver, gold) and have unique potentials that are up to the gamer to discover thanks to the informations given in the training area.
Each player starts in the lowest league, and his goal is to reach the highest to become the champion. There are seven leagues that goes from Bronze to Diamond, and each league lasts 22 matches. Every league has a message board that can be used to communicate between players.
The Cup instead is a global knock-out tournament with matches every 1 or 2 days. Each player can search for his friends and challenge them in a friendly match. Also detailed informations are available for the gamers about their opponents and friends.
Our strenght points are:
- The game is completely free, there are no in-game purchases so results depends on the ability of the gamers (and a little luck, like real football).
- Well structured player characterization: each player has 9 characteristics, and a unique growth rate. Abilities grow according to age and training method, giving much responsibility and freedom of choice to the gamer.
- The player can achieve good results by playing 1/3 session per day of 3/5 minutes each, but many login more often to sharpen their tactics and interact in the forum or the league pinboard.
- We have a strong support service. We have an official multilanguage forum in which we listen to suggestions and complaints, and interact with our users. We are on Facebook, Twitter and have an ingame newsfeed as well. We also take much care in reading and answering to the ratings we receive on Google Play.
- We are constantly upgrading our product, according to our users's indication to keep them satisfied and improve as much as we can. Since the release date we already sensibly improved the training section and we plan to add new important features in the near future like the possibility to create leagues with friends, a better personalization of stadiums and a trophy room.
You can download the game from Google Play here: http://bit.ly/1eGpkRd
Thank you and Have fun!!!
Last edited by AwesomeDroider; 31st March 2014 at 02:44 PM.
Reason: World release 1