Kernel 3.0.8 porting
Ported on X10 from msm7x30-3.0.x-nAa
Thanks to :
nAa for his sources and his thread to get serial console,
Fxp, Doomlord, Androxyde for there answer to my annoying questions about serial console
Achotjan, Feravolt, Scritch and all other who helped me a lot since I started this project.
The link to my repo : Tof37-Github
For now this kernel is just made to be used as a base.
What is working
- Kernel is built with almost all ES209RA drivers (I think ar6000 are missing, nothing else)
- it boots
- Display is (finally) working
- Rom (tested with an old CM9) is booting. Also booting on CM10.1 and 4.2.2 aosp (strange display problem with aosp)
- ADB is working (dmesg and logcat can be done)
- Battery chatging is working, data and led color are ok too
- Got rom display. (Cm10.1 maybe others) ... for a stock configuration it's not so bad ...
- QDSP6 has to be disabled, smsm modem is reseting
- Recovery key access mismatch (it works only when it wants ...)
- Added needed files and lines in defconfig to build ar6000.ko.
Have to port some codes in msm_sdcc.c for plat_disable_wlan_slot and plat_enable_wlan_slot ... seems to be needed to turn wifi on and off ...
- Added lines in defconfig to enable bluetooth ... still not working
- maybe more I don't even know ...
- Fix known bugs
- Had necessary changes in ramdisk