Originally Posted by Mandirigma
Hello everyone, I've been an android fan for a long time but have only recently gotten my first smartphone- a Note 3.
Anyway, I flashed the Poland 4.4.2 a few days ago and I've afraid to flash Omega well basically I'm new to all of this.
1. Do I need an sdcard to flash Omega 7.1? I currently don't have one and will be unable to get one for maybe at least a month.
2. I honestly love TW except for a few features it has that I don't use. So just to be clear, when I flash Omega 7.1 will I have the ability to select which TW apps(s-note,s-pen,etc) to install and not install(s-health,etc)?
3. I have TB installed and I am rooted. I have periodically made backups of all my application data. Will performing a full wipe remove the backups?(Knowing that I currently don't have an sdcard). Do I need to save TB backups on my desktop then?
4. What course of action do you guys recommend I should take to have the best possible and most error free experience with Omega 7.1 I should take?No wipe or full wipe? Will no wipe retain all my data?Application, phonebook,messages?I assume full wipe means all data will be lost.
Thank you for those who will be able to help and answer my queries especially those experienced with the Omega rom.
I tried searching the forums regarding the questions I have but I couldn't find them so resorting to posting a separate thread.
More power to the XDA Community!
- Nope no need for an extSD card.(advisable to get one incase of mishaps) - Just don't wipe internal memory if you plan to flash directly from your internal SD!
- All TW functions are intact unless ROM Dev says otherwise - Aroma set up wizard will guide you through.. and those you don't want you can freeze with TiB
- You can use TB fixer to restore your backups without issue
- Full wipe all the way, fixes 99% of any potential issues
// Nexus 5 (D821) // Paranoid // UBER //