So I read the Triangle Away topic with all the instructions.
- I must be on stock firmware. (otherwise the system status stays "modified)
- I must have root (so I can run Triangle Away)
These two points kinda contradict each other.
First I'm on CM10.1.3 now.
So by the instructions:
1) I should first install a stock room. (4.3 is the latest, that is. Not sure if I can flash a 4.1.2 fw.)
- I have Clockwork mod (the one listed on CM's wiki for i9305)... will that get removed? Do I have to do something with that?
2) Root that new install (4.3, 4.1.2 ... whatever installs.)
3) Install TriangleAway from Store.
4) Try run it... and... ?
And I'm kinda lost. Is these the correct steps?
My point is to go back to stock 4.3/4.1.2 and remove all warnings/triangles/whatever left.
I like CM but the LTE switching works really weird on it. It works, but it's just weird. Anything but automatic.
tl;dr: want to go back. Is it possible at all?
Last edited by h8Aramex; 29th January 2014 at 12:11 PM.