[Q] simpson tapped out

Search This thread

manups4e

Aug 15, 2010
Torino
hi..i have a problem..since I updated to cyanogenmod 10.1 (4.2.2) the game crashes and sends also freeze the phone leaving me forced to reset the phone .. this every time I play. What can I do?
when i had 4.2.1 the game worked fine..

zee54

Dec 6, 2010
Are you guys still having problems with the simpsons tapped out game on the very latest CM10.1 (4.2.2)?

I did a full wipe on my phone and went back to 4.2.1 and it all seems to be working fine again, I lost my game progress though and had to start over! :(

I would however like to get the latest CM10.1 but want to know if the game works on it. Thanks.

shumo

Jun 24, 2009
Are you guys still having problems with the simpsons tapped out game on the very latest CM10.1 (4.2.2)?

I did a full wipe on my phone and went back to 4.2.1 and it all seems to be working fine again, I lost my game progress though and had to start over! :(

I would however like to get the latest CM10.1 but want to know if the game works on it. Thanks.

I encountered the same problem today. I actually just now ended up on this thread searching for people with similar problems, unfortunately

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

zee54

Dec 6, 2010
I encountered the same problem today. I actually just now ended up on this thread searching for people with similar problems, unfortunately

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Which version of cyanogen mod rom were you running? What was the build date of that rom?

harry_martini

Nov 19, 2012
AW: [Q] simpson tapped out

Hey guys
any success ?? A friend of mine has the same problem on his S2

Sent from my GT-I9103 using xda app-developers app

khnut

Apr 23, 2013
Hey guys,

I am having the same problem, after around 30 seconds the phone completely freezes and I have to do a hard reset.

It works without problems on a Nexus S with Android 4.2.1.

I tried to see whats happening via logcat, but it disconnects as soon as the phone freezes. And the logs are cleared after a reboot.

If anyone can give me instructions how to debug such an issue I am glad to help out.

Thanks

Reactions: GamingDj

GamingDj

Nov 19, 2012
Cluj
Is there any solution for the problem ?

This is a CyanogenMod 10.1 bug.Simply do what I do...Flash DorimanX kernel,and dual-boot.Install CyanogenMod based ROM as first,and a Sammy,or 4.1.2 ROM as 2nd.When you want to play games,simply reboot into the 2nd ROM.This is an annoying bug,and that's the only fix I found.Hopefully They'll fiz it in CM 10.2

Reactions: theunderling

playitlouder

May 1, 2011
Chrashes here, too.
I would like to send a logcat to the dev, but cannot find a E-Mail Adress and I don't want to create an Odin Account, just to submit the Crash report.
Going the evil way, and just give a bad reputation ;)

Flaff!

Apr 4, 2013

You should have backed your game up with titanium backup :)

Nuke script and fresh start!

Sent from the little guy

What's that? Sounds unpleasant :d

vrga

Dec 2, 2012
Has it been solved yet? I encounter that game crashes also on CM10.2 with android 4.3.1 on Samsung galaxy s2. Really anoying, I'm glad I have also tablet, but without 3G and sometimes I would like to play Simpsons out of wifi signal range... Any solution? Except hard reset or flashing another kernel. ;) thx

JimboAccy

Jan 22, 2014
nope..

I've just put Cyanogen 11 (Kitkat 4.4.2) mod on my Samsung GS2 to 'debrand' (worked lovely btw) but then found this thread - looks like Simpsons and cyanogen haven got on for some time after repeated attempts to force stop, clear cache, uninstall and reinstall its still not working - welcome screen then blank screen then back to home screen with Simpsons has stopped report or OK... Never mind I can live without it but just in case people were waiting to see if the latest cyanogen fixed the problem, it doesn't right now but I believe the kitkat mod is still in its infancy so maybe in future updates it may get sorted but tbh I can't see this being top of their to fix list...

Last edited:

JimboAccy

Jan 22, 2014
Fixed!

Hi guys

Good news for you Simpsons tapped out fans. I am running Cyanogens official kitkit nightly now on my Samsung galaxy s2 i9100 (cm11 20140205 nightly) and thought I would give it another go so downloaded the app again fresh from the app store and it loads no problem! Downloaded the updates on the splash screen as well no problem but I was unable to sign into origin (said servers were not available), simply rebooted the phone and the login to origin worked and my game is back where i left it! Happy chappy :)

Reactions: coppervines

coppervines

Mar 15, 2008
I've been running a January nightly, just so I could play Tapped Out! Thanks for the update, I'm flashing a new nightly! woo-hoo!

Hi guys

Good news for you Simpsons tapped out fans. I am running Cyanogens official kitkit nightly now on my Samsung galaxy s2 i9100 (cm11 20140205 nightly) and thought I would give it another go so downloaded the app again fresh from the app store and it loads no problem! Downloaded the updates on the splash screen as well no problem but I was unable to sign into origin (said servers were not available), simply rebooted the phone and the login to origin worked and my game is back where i left it! Happy chappy :)

Reactions: JimboAccy

Blato

Feb 17, 2008
I've been running a January nightly, just so I could play Tapped Out! Thanks for the update, I'm flashing a new nightly! woo-hoo!

Great news if true. I am running cm11 20140204 nightly and my phone freezes after a minute or so of playing. I'll flash the newer version then and see if that's fixed. :) Thx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nuke script and fresh start!

Sent from the little guy
    Hey guys,

I am having the same problem, after around 30 seconds the phone completely freezes and I have to do a hard reset.

It works without problems on a Nexus S with Android 4.2.1.

I tried to see whats happening via logcat, but it disconnects as soon as the phone freezes. And the logs are cleared after a reboot.

If anyone can give me instructions how to debug such an issue I am glad to help out.

Thanks
    Is there any solution for the problem ?

This is a CyanogenMod 10.1 bug.Simply do what I do...Flash DorimanX kernel,and dual-boot.Install CyanogenMod based ROM as first,and a Sammy,or 4.1.2 ROM as 2nd.When you want to play games,simply reboot into the 2nd ROM.This is an annoying bug,and that's the only fix I found.Hopefully They'll fiz it in CM 10.2
    Fixed!

Hi guys

Hi guys