[MOD](ODEX)(4.4.2) GSM Moto G XT1033 Dual Sim | KitKat | % Battery by fabiobatera

Search This thread

fabiobatera

Apr 10, 2011
Juazeiro do Norte - CE
2msz.png

Installation:
Make sure you have the rom routed and installed the CWM 6.0.4.6

1 - Save the Mod%_MotoG_XT1033_ODEX_KK_Brazil_by_fabiobatera.zip in folder sdcard.
2 - Turn off your Moto G and connect it with the Vol - button / Power
3 - Go down with the vol. - Then select recovery with vol +
4 - Navigate to the Install zip
5 - install Mod%_MotoG_XT1033_ODEX_KK_Brazil_by_fabiobatera.zip
6 - Now only restart
7 - DONE!!

Download:
ODEX:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/x...otoG_XT1033_ODEX_KK_Brazil_by_FabioPAB(2).zip

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YsxbeCZklk&feature=youtu.be

Credits: fabiobatera

Last edited:

intellq

Jun 16, 2010
Thanks, but can you do the popular circle + percentage icon mod? That's the best battery icon combination by far :(

EverLost123

Aug 11, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
Hey man, i'm having some problems

First , i can't use Gravitybox to change status bar settings, can you please post the original status bar file to me ''revert'' to the original one so i can at least try to change status bar settings?

Last edited:

intellq

Jun 16, 2010

First , i can't use Gravitybox to change status bar settings, can you please post the original status bar file to me ''revert'' to the original one so i can at least try to change status bar settings?

GravityBox is not compatible with Moto G Dual. I already have tried with Stock SystemUI, with no success.

Reactions: fabiobatera

fabiobatera

Apr 10, 2011
Juazeiro do Norte - CE

The gravitybox does not work in the dual chip version friend, does not change the battery, clock and internet traffic, it would have to be changed manually.
Hug.

Reactions: EverLost123

EverLost123

Aug 11, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
The gravitybox does not work in the dual chip version friend, does not change the battery, clock and internet traffic, it would have to be changed manually.
Hug.
Thats bad man... Is there a easy way to edit SistemUI? I Want to edit some things , like adding the receiving and sending data signs on the WiFi and 3G that got hidden on 4.4 update, and remove the second SIM icon, because i have adual sim version but i only use one SIM

rogeriorp

Dec 11, 2013
Thats bad man... Is there a easy way to edit SistemUI? I Want to edit some things , like adding the receiving and sending data signs on the WiFi and 3G that got hidden on 4.4 update, and remove the second SIM icon, because i have adual sim version but i only use one SIM

Why bother with the trouble? Flash the single sim firmware.

intellq

Jun 16, 2010
Fabio, are you doing the circle + percentage mod? It's the best combination... Thanks.

pedrofortunato

Oct 26, 2011
2msz.png

Installation:
Make sure you have the rom routed and installed the CWM 6.0.4.6

1 - Save the Mod%_MotoG_XT1033_ODEX_KK_Brazil_by_fabiobatera.zip in folder sdcard.
2 - Turn off your Moto G and connect it with the Vol - button / Power
3 - Go down with the vol. - Then select recovery with vol +
4 - Navigate to the Install zip
5 - install Mod%_MotoG_XT1033_ODEX_KK_Brazil_by_fabiobatera.zip
6 - Now only restart
7 - DONE!!

Download:
ODEX:
http://d-h.st/n9I

Credits: fabiobatera

could you share clock/weather widget pls
thx