1. If you have it previously installed , uninstall drivers and reboot, uninstall app and reboot , and then lets start fresh.
2. Uninstall any DSP manager present (using Titanium backup or any system app remover)
3. Install App , dont open it.
4. Move viper from Data\app to System\Priv App, and then reboot.
5. Open Viper , install driver(i use high audio quality) , and reboot
It should be working with all music players with some tweaks.
Poweramp Settings -> Audio -> Advanced Tweaks -> Direct volume control -> Turned off|
Install DSP pack and keep it off,
PM me for IRS samples and profiles that i am using
Enjoy guys, and Hit thanks if it helped you.