I am such a noob and suck at rooting.I got problem during rooting my kindle fire,here's the stories.I try to search all the way in the forum. But,all of it not working. Could you guys help me ?
1) follow root instruction and downloaded KFU
2) successfully installed superuser and go launcher
3) TWRP or CWR or FFF doesn't appear when i reboot back my device to flash custom rom.
4) I tried to run install_driver and run it again and select bootmode menu
5) I choose 3 for recovery.and its brick.luckily i could switch off my kindle.but when i wanna turned it on,its doesnt return to home menu.its stuck at the stock bootloader.
I'm hoping you guys could help me and suggest me the way how to solve it.
I also attach some screen shot of the kindle and my notebooks when i plugged in usb cable in.