Calculator [Q] Stuck in fastboot, cannot use controls, already flashed everything, any ideas?

So to answer the first question, yes I followed the stickied guide up top, and yes, it successfully flashed the bootloader, wiped all data, and flashed stock ROM all to success. It appears my case is unique. I was told that it could be the battery connection, so I've done no fewer than half a dozen times of taking the back off, resetting the battery connection, and closing back up. It does not appear to be the battery.

I am stuck on the fastboot screen, the one where the android is lying down and blue squares project from an body. It shows me the controls I can make with the volume switches and the selection choice of 'Start'... but I cannot do anything. Before I went to flash I could move through the selection with Vol Up ONLY, but now I cannot even do that. Here's all the mode says:

Code:
FASTBOOT MODE
product name - grouper
variant - grouper
hw version - er3
bootloader version - 4.23
baseband version - n/a
serial number - ###############
signing - not defined yet
LOCK STATE - UNLOCKED
I've pretty spent the past twenty four hours on google searching through all the threads I've seen. They are either all dead, or most of them found the sticky fixed their problem. Has anyone heard of it coming to this?! All I can do is access fastbook VIA a DOS prompt and do fastboot commands, and if I disconnect the tablet from my PC, it'll remain in this mode with the screen on until the battery dies. Charging appears to charge the tablet, but again, no controls work. And yes, the buttons were set properly when I closed my tablet.

Anyone?