[MetaMorph] Post your Morphs

Search This thread

lukekirstein

Apr 11, 2009
Chandler, Arizona
First, let me start by saying, AMAZING work. Thanks for all of your time! The YouTube videos definitely helped clear things up and walked me through the install (but the app is intuitive enough to walk myself through).

UI side, I only have one complaint. What's the difference between "Pick Theme" and "Existing Theme"? Is one to add and the other to use (in that order)? If so, an icon or perhaps a rename of the buttons would be nice to clarify.

As a guy who's ready to try anything and doesn't have a social life that rests on his phone (or one in general, for that matter) I'm always trying new things out. So, I went ahead and chose just two things I REALLY liked from Eclair, the launcher and the phone, on top of the Black Cyanogen 4.2.6 ROM already there.

I flashed the launcher, works great and looks even better. Went to flash Phone.apk, and had some problems. It restarted the radio (service went out and came back on), but when I went to make a phone call it hung up the call as quickly as I started it.

Just finished a reboot, and all works fine now. Just thought I'd share my two cents :). Thanks again!

AndroidFiend

Jul 5, 2009
New Jersey
Black Bar Mod

ok the black bar mod for dwang is:
here

wait for cyanogen mod tomorrow as djengizz is testing​

screenshots:
snap20091130_204744.png
snap20091130_204750.png

jroid

Jan 8, 2009
I flashed the launcher, works great and looks even better. Went to flash Phone.apk, and had some problems. It restarted the radio (service went out and came back on), but when I went to make a phone call it hung up the call as quickly as I started it.

were u trying to "port" these 2 .apk's using metamorph? this isn't what it does.. metamorph only injects img's from a compatible rom into the existing rom on your phone.to theme it (eg. cm to cm, eclair to eclair, etc, etc) but not eclair to cm.(atleast without modifying the .apk structure) For now, metamorph doesn't copy or port anything that doesn't exist on your rom, it only changes over img's to a structure that already is in place. Maybe it will have the ability to port things in the future?? i sure hope so

jroid

Jan 8, 2009
ok the black bar mod for dwang is:
here

wait for cyanogen mod tomorrow as djengizz is testing​

screenshots:
snap20091130_204744.png
snap20091130_204750.png

I had this done today actually, but didn't release because i'm incorporating it into my upcoming morph theme. so u beat me to it :)

EDIT: didn't realize this is for dwang/cm. My theme is for eclair

AndroidFiend

Jul 5, 2009
New Jersey
ok ive made the black bar mod ready for 4.2.6 anybody who wants to test DM me i will only choose one person so i can confirm then i will post the link

EDIT: Confirmed working on 4.2.6 only!

link is here

Last edited:

sahurbari

Jul 18, 2009
philadelphia
gchrome

i just tried to flash it using metamorph got stuck in a loop I really like this and it will be the future of customizing our phones but I'll just wait until the stable release peace :D

AndroidFiend

Jul 5, 2009
New Jersey
i just tried to flash it using metamorph got stuck in a loop I really like this and it will be the future of customizing our phones but I'll just wait until the stable release peace :D
yeah for some reason that happens here too but when you leave it for a little then go to existing themes then the .thm file it would read and then you can flash from there

jerzy448

Aug 31, 2009
philly
not working

running eugene aosp eclair rom. tried to morph the ecclair settings colored morph.just stays white. the color never changes. any help would be appreciate. loving the morphing to the easiest thing ever

jroid

Jan 8, 2009
running eugene aosp eclair rom. tried to morph the ecclair settings colored morph.just stays white. the color never changes. any help would be appreciate. loving the morphing to the easiest thing ever

make sure you're on the latest and greatest of metamorph 0.8 :) are U?

Top Liked Posts