Or Continue to Thread: For newcomers to this amazing …
Find Your Device:
22nd February 2014, 03:29 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag East Stroudsburg
Thanks Meter: 424

808 posts
More
First off, my apologies if a similar thread has already been posted. I have never seen one. I'm creating this thread to try to stress the importance of reading the OP's and entire threads of any ROM or MOD or any topics for that matter. Many questions that you may have, probably have already been answered within those threads. Redundant questions clog threads and hamper development discussion. Even if it may take a bit of time to read an entire thread, it will benefit everyone involved if you do. Our development community is incredibly rich with talent and skills and we, the users and flashers are most grateful to the developers for the time and knowledge they share with us. So please, keep threads clear by carefully reading instructions and trying to find any issues you may be having listed within the thread itself. Reading is beneficial, trust me. Again, if a similar thread has already been posted, I ask that the moderators remove this. I've just seen way too many questions posted repeatedly in all the threads I follow. After all, you will increase your own skill level by reading about all issues, even if you aren't currently experiencing it. Thanks to all who keep our devices updated and interesting.

EVOlved human
Last edited by Evolution_Freak; 22nd February 2014 at 04:17 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Evolution_Freak For This Useful Post: [ View ]