[Android 2.3+] GoneMAD Music Player
Edit: The $0.99 sale is now over. Thanks to anyone who purchased it!
Hey all. I've been working on my music player like over the last 7 months and have finally finished the next major update. To celebrate I am also putting it on sale for $0.99 through March 2nd.
I started GMMP back in the gingerbread days so the UI and a lot of the code was out of date so I spent a good chunk of time switching over to fragments and refactoring the codebase. I ended up making the decision to drop support for below 2.3 (I was supporting back to 1.6 and it was a huge pain). The feature list is massive so I wont list them all here. The play store link has an almost full list of all the capabilities.
GoneMAD Music Player
GoneMAD Music Player Unlocker
Screenshots and Full Changelog
Summary of major changes:
- Major UI improvements. The UI should now be smoother and more responsive
- Added swiping between views (right bezel swipe only in now playing to allow for gestures)
- Added tablet optimized layouts
- Replaced Equalizer tab with a new Effects tab
- Added playback speed control with auto pitch correction (pitch correction only available on ARMv7/x86 devices)
- Added virtualizer and bass boost
- Added the ability to select the font size, font style, number of lines, display style, and text alignment for each metadata line in now playing
- Added ARMv7 optimized build
Anyway, as always I appreciate any feedback or suggestions. Thanks!