So one day, my Nexus S randomly decided not to have a data connection with my carrier (Wind Mobile) anymore.
Wifi works, mobile data does not.
Steps I did to try and fix this:
1) make sure APN address is correct, which it is.
2) turn airplane mode on and off
3) toggle carrier connection on and off
4) factory wipe phone and reinstall ROM (slimkat)
5) factory wipe phone and install a different ROM (AOSP)
6) flash new radio (KB3 and KB1)
Other things I tried:
1) tried my SIM card with another phone (Blackberry Curve), data connection seems to work fine on that phone.
2) Called Wind Mobile and asked them to reset their towers to my phone... all they did was remove the Blackberry security thingy
that I had with them when I was still using a Blackberry. Rebooted my Nexus S, tried again... still no data.
So... I'm at my wit's end, and I have no clue how to fix this. Any ideas? I've found a couple similar threads for this problem... non of which had a solution to mine.