So I've had this tablet for a bit of time now and I've had trouble setting it up for productivity.
I'm a high school student and this tablet is my main productivity device (the HP desktop I use has the computational power of a lemon).
So I want opinions on apps and setups that will help a high-school student like me get some serious work done over the course of this year.
Currently I use:
- Google Drive, because cloud syncing documents and work is glorious and has saved my life on multiple occasions
- Timetable - cause I'm still settling in to my new routine
- Stock calendar/S-Planner - this syncs events with my S3
- A Bluetooth keyboard that gets the job done. (seperate from the case)
- USB OTG adaptors for USBs and SD cards, and a 16GB USB.
Google Drive, while allowing cloud syncing, is lacking in quite a few basic features which would actually be really helpful to me, eg. Calibri font, picture inserting/editing etc, and my exams that need written material usually have to be handed in via Word document.
Polaris office and some other suits I've tried also seem to have trouble with word formatting (on a computer, words at the end of a line are chopped off and put on the next line).
A few other things I want to add:
- I do a lot of my schoolwork at home using the tablet, especially for written assignments. (not sure how this would help in any way but just in case)
- I would use LectureNotes, but with a finger it is REALLY inefficient. The crappy stylus I have doesn't help either.
- Some of the subjects I have chosen for this year require a LOT of writing, so apps that can handle that well are preferable as well.
- I don't print too much, and when I do I use the school music department (cause its free for me ahaha)
- Something that syncs with Drive would be preferable as well, as I often access files from the S3 on the go.
- I want to stay on stock for the most part - however if there's a really good app that needs 4.1+ for example I can consider it...
If anyone has any ideas on how I could set my productivity suite up, please let me know of apps that could help or any links
Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk