Hello, I'm going to show You how to root your Samsung Galaxy SII Plus
*Including both variants of the phone*
How to root your Samsung?
- Open Odin 3.10.0.exe
- Put your phone into 'Download Mode'
(Power button+Home button+Volume down button)
- Connect phone with your PC (USB Cable)
- When you enter in Download Mode, wait for your PC to install drivers
- Odin will mark your Box wih blue color and there should be something like COM:1 (Example)
- Uncheck Auto Reboot option
- Go to PDA (or AP) and find your recovery (Should be in Downloads, My Documents)
- After you checked everything click on Start (For finish it takes up to 20 seconds)
- When Odin says 'RES OK' take out battery, put it again and go to you Recovery
(Power button+Home button+Volume up button)
- Navigate with Volume Rockers (Volume Up-Volume Down)
- Select via Power Button
- Go to 'install zip from sdcard' (If your Root Package is in your Phone Memory/Downloads)
Or to 'install zip from sdcard/sdcard1' (If your Root Package is in your SD Card/Downloads)
- When you've found your Root Package select it via Power button, and install it
- Go back and select 'reboot system now'
Good job pal, you've rooted your Samsung !
If you brick your phone im not responsible.
Do at your own risk.