in first, sorry for my bad english, I'm french
and i can't post in the thread of [Kitkat] CM11 Android 4.4 for the Defy(+) because I'm a new member.
I try to install CM11 for defy from Quarx. I become from a CM10.2.
i put on my µSDcard in a new folder "__rom" this files:
- update-recovery.zip for the teamwin recovery update
- 2-27_GApps_Minimal_4.4.2_signed.zip for GAPPS
- cm-11-20140225-NIGHTLY-mb526.zip for CM11 system
I reboot my defy in TW recovery, i do a wipe factory, i install update-recovery.zip, i reboot and i return directly into TW recovery .
I install cm-11-20140225-NIGHTLY-mb526.zip and 2-27_GApps_Minimal_4.4.2_signed.zip, i do wipe Cache & Dalvik cache and i reboot my defy.
I've got the motorola logo, CM logo run and the setup wizard start for the selection language, french is put automaticly but when i click on next icon, the defy said "unfortunately, setup wizard stopped. (" l'application Assistant de configuration s'est arretée" in french. ) i try in french , English US , UK but I have the same error.
i read on other thread that i can install others Gapp 4.4 but i can't because i have not enaught space in /system.
i use this other Gapps :
- gapps-kk-20140105-signed.zip -- 85 Mo
- pa_gapps-modular-mini-4.4.2-20140227-signed.zip -- 131 Mo
- pa_gapps-modular-micro-4.4.2-20140227-signed.zip -- 84 Mo
i have formated my µSD card and restart the procedure but I ve the same problem.
thank for your future reply .