[APP][2.3+] Samsung GALAXY S5/Note 3/S4 Launcher [Update:11-05-14]

Search This thread

Piyush Pastor

Nov 4, 2013
Bilaspur
Samsung GALAXY S5

Hai guys, next version will include the amazing, upcoming Samsung GALAXY S5 launcher too. It has awesome official galaxy S5 icons, official wallpapers, etc... Work under in progress ;) Wait guys :)

Oh !!
You made it !!
I was trying to make one myself and its almost complete !!
Was thinking to upload it
but Ohk !!
Its good to see it from your side :)

Attachments

• SC20140227-211233.png
    SC20140227-211233.png
    189.4 KB · Views: 327
  • SC20140227-211633.png
    SC20140227-211633.png
    208.6 KB · Views: 318
Reactions: Gopu46 and mewtwo07

Piyush Pastor

Nov 4, 2013
Bilaspur
I think some of you icons are of Tab Pro series !!
Have a look again they are different in S5 !!
like the one in my above attachment!!

NEW POINT
The othr thing is that i am trying to make that Apps &Widget dock on the Drawer transparent and only that downloaded apps icon alive ....

I hve been trying vry hard but cant. get it properly..

If you can thatz always good Sir :)

Dekill93

Sep 29, 2013
Madiun
hy all... im have problem.... when using this launcher i open gallery and set wallpaper my gallery FC... but im using original launcher gallery not fc... why ? how fix ?

Reactions: bag11

Remo59

Dec 29, 2013
please.give me the date of the s5 update

Where is the s5 update ? Please give me the date

Vishnu pv

Inactive Recognized Themer
Apr 8, 2013
God's Own Country
First version of GALAXY S5 Released !!

Samsung GALAXY S5 Launcher

Hey guys,
I have just uploaded new version of GALAXY Touchwiz launcher series. Yeah, its new Samsung GALAXY S5 !!! Its really awesome, smooth and amazing. More changes from older versions. In this version, i have fully edited this launcher and made more improvements than older versions. Especially changed the whole icons. Then once a day, i watched a Galaxy s5 review on youtube. Then i noticed that, there is a lil bit changes. Mainly the animations at home screen and application drawer. Its stack animation. Then i changed the default animation to Stack. You can also change to any other animations in 'Launcher settings'. Then some more layout settings. Also there were some icons packages issues. For eg: Music player, Settings, Quickpic, Voice search, etc icons weren't changed. So now i fixed almost bugs. Now im sure, you will enjoy it.
NOTE: Regret that, i can't fix that texts bugs till now. So i changed double line to single line. Also i couldn't remove "Apps/Widgets" tabs from app drawer as like in GALAXY S5. But i will try it in future :)

NOTE: If you currently use my launchers, pls remove it manually before flashing it.

ru63aNU.png

Hit "Thanks" if you like it :) Good day.

Regards,
Vishnu pv

Jan 18, 2013
WOW!

so much improvement from when i first used this launcher to know..
the s5 launcher looks fantastic.. i will install it when i have time..

Nice Job

ANDROID-000

Oct 9, 2013
I am using s5 launcher normal apk, works perfect. Hope you include "edit" in the drawer on your next update, i just want to organize my app the way i like.:D:p nice launcher;)

Remo59

Dec 29, 2013
hide the app/widget tap :(

You made the s5 launcher perfectly but there something bad you should remove the
Widget/apps tap ...tell me if you can do this in next update or no ??

Top Liked Posts