CodefireX 220.127.116.11.1.000.000 Open Master
This well established Android distribution treats development differently than any other to further our Android platform as a whole. This is the fastest source built ROM you will find on this forum, and also the only one to utilize our unique build system and a custom LLVM 3.5 suite based toolchain globally.
Here is our very well supported Issue Tracker.
We utilize a plethora of unique optimizations in a build system unlike any other:
Of course we also have several neat UI features, including but not limited to:
- Utilizing the LLVM CLANG CI globally, working heavily with upstreams with a goal of furthering our entire Android platform.
- Consistently updated upstream toolchain module source with our custom backports, fixes, and optimizations applied in a patch at build time.
- Fully built utilizing Link Time Optimization and Polly optimizations (another custom ROM first). Feel free to google these a bit.
- Much of our source have code fixes, cleanups, and many minor optimizations to set us even further ahead of the community. These are too generous to even speak of here.
- Optimizations are toggled on and off based on device for the best experience we can achieve for your device without sacrificing stability
- Many Qcom optimizations and AOSP master (upstream) optimizations and fixes using device specifications to determine usage.
- Fully built utilizing strict aliasing and isognu++11 mode.
- Utilizing all O4 optimizations (Optimization Level 4) including LTO (with binutils plugins), and additionally LLVM Polly.
- T-Mobile Theme Engine.
- DPI Wizard (no junk like build.prop tweaks).
- Quick Settings panel customizations.
- Live network stats in your statusbar.
- Button backlight customizations.
- Hardware button customizations.
- Volume button customizations.
- Many more being added during the nightly builds.
- Includes Gapps and SuperSu (This is a Optional Flash for Root Accesses For Apps)
Our thanks go out to all the open source developers who made our work possible.
Below is an ever-incomplete list of some of the 'indirect' contributors to our ROMs:
Special thanks and love goes out to @show-p1984 (Dennis Rassmann) for his in-kernel thermald and mpdecision solution!
[ROM][AOSP][KK][cfX-Toolchain LLVM Clang 3.5] Oppo N1 codefireX Nightlies, a ROM for the Oppo N1
- The Android Open Source Project
- LLVM CI
- Linux Foundation
- Code Aurora Forum
- CyanogenMod Inc.
- Many more!
, anders3408, synergye, bigrushdog, Jrior001, ajf64, Roach2010
ROM OS Version:
AOSP Open Master