CyanogenMod 7.2 Specific BASIC Kernel - Totoro
We are planning to release a kernel that con work on both devices, a BCM21553-common kernel, but that is hard work, as we must compare all the files from kernel, and test everychange.
Due to the kernel is pretty advanced, we are not talking of a TO-DO list, we are talking about a FEATURES list, so the FEATURES are:
- Kernel just compatible with CM
- Specific Basic - Samsung official not-modded sources
- EXT4 support
- CWM Inclluded on kernel with EXT4 support too
- Images of CWM patched to show good colors
- Bluetooth and Wifi configs added to work with CM7
- Common ramdisk used based on kissingmylove and PsychoGame
- Ramdisk optimized for CM7 and EXT4
- Compressed through LZMA
- IMEI working on CM7
- Offline charging working on EXT4 CM7
- Added fully working temp. CWM by our team
KERNEL SOURCE (GPL) is the official samsung kernel, as it is a specific BASIC kernel:
I needed to modify the configs to get a BT, Wifi, and EXT4 working, this is not included on Samsung stock kernel, so I leave here the config source:
Ramdisk has been also modd to create a bcm21553-common ramdisk that all users could use. SOurces to ramdisk can be found extracting from my kernel (LZMA) or also on github.
If other kernel developers want to contribute on this, shot me a PM, and I'll talk with you.
[KERNEL] CM Specific Basic Kernel - BroadcomCM[TOTORO][v4.0 - 07/3/2014], a Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360
Kernel Special Features:
Current Stable Version: