7th March 2014, 05:24 PM
Thanks Meter 9535
Join Date: Jun 2012
- Same build as version 3.0 , #7
- Bigger cleanup ever made on ramdisk, to match CM7 and CM9 requiriments.
- Added new BroadcomCM temp. CWM, with colors fixed.
- Reduced booting time
- Built with first 100% BCM21553 common ramdisk working based on AOSP ROMs.
- Clean Ramdisk as always
- Included EXT4 and RFS (for not causing bricks) mounts on init.charge.rc
- Start EXT4-fix in init.charge to mount syste, data, cache on inir.charge.rc and solve offline charging.
- Cleaned Ramdisk
- Added permissions to camfash - for CM7
- New built from same source and config
- Re-built ramdisk based on kissingmylove ramdisk
- Delete all tweaks he added - BASIC KERNEL
- EXT4 file system support for CM7
- Hacked CWM Images to have a good color (no blues anymore)
- Added some bootscripts to have better compatiblity with EXT4
- Recovery has been updated to CWM 184.108.40.206
- Mount USB mass storage is now working
- CWM "HD" Edition, much more clear and tiny
- Much more faster recovery
- First release of this kernel builded from source
- First kernel with my name on it
- Added new modify it ramdisk
- Compressed throug LZMA using Lopicl.00 kitchen
- Added CONFIG_SENSORS_COOPERVE=y
- Added all the configs necessary to use Bluetooth on CM
- Bluetooth working on new CM7 release, which should be RC1
- Fixed CM7 bootanimation - thanks Prototype-U
- First release of this kernel
- Not builded from source
- Using Hell-lock kernel (Prototype-U) as zImage base
- Modify lopicl.00 ramdisk and ad it to this kernel
- Used LZMA to compress ramdisk
- Fixed WIFI and torch on the ramdisk CM7.2
- Not compatible with STOCK!